busa insurance?

boneylong

Registered
how much does everyone pay for full coverage on a new busa?the cheapest i have found is 4000.where can i get it cheaper?

Depending on your age, driving record, and a bevy of other factors should be somewhere in the ballpark of $375 to $1200 a year. Also depends on deductible, etc........
I've heard good things about State Farm, Motorcycle Services, and Geico...........

Depending on your age, driving record, and a bevy of other factors should be somewhere in the ballpark of  $375 to $1200 a year. Also depends on deductible, etc........
I've heard good things about State Farm, Motorcycle Services, and Geico...........
Pretty much what KS said, I am paying $820 full coverage $250 Deductable through USAA. At age 31. Progressive are a pack of bastards...criminals...thugs... whatever...

I have also heard good things about State Farm, but you do have to insure your car through them as well.

State Farm is the way to go if you can. They figure the rate by how many CC's your bike has not by if it is a sport or super sport, or cruiser.
And yes, you will need to have auto with them as well. Wich is also a good thing. Good luck.

$4000 a year was what I was quoted by progressive and that was with a multi bike discount. I just took liability($250 a year) on it since most insurance companies won't insure the bike, wont insure me(age) or won't insure without your car being insured with them.

i have my autos through geico....they wont even insure the hayabusa....they told me to get a cruiser!!!i can get full coverage on a new v-rod for 400.00 a year but i have to buy a 19000. bike.

also im 27///married//no points on driving record...no insurance claims ever..why do they want to rape me on a 9000. bike?i done a quote with the markell insurance company on a ninja zx900 because they wouldnt cover a hayabusa and it was 2900.00 a year for that.

how much does everyone pay for full coverage on a new busa?the cheapest i have found is 4000.where can i get it cheaper?
Aask the question more specific to you.
Your area
your age bracket
Married
Other vehicles
City/Suburb
And coverage you need.

You can always find cheaper, but you will get better info, if you find riders like yourselve to compare to.

Hey Boney,

I got insured by GEICO on my Busa about a month ago. Depending on the person you speak to, they may not know the bike as a Hayabusa or a GSX1300R. Make another call and tell them that you know of some who do have insurance for a Hayabusa with their company.

Many of them don't know a thing about bikes.

I pay 480.00 a year with State Farm, 29 no tickets. This is the only thing I have insured wth them. They can't touch my other rates for my cars or house.

BTW, i signed the papers today on the insurance, when they were quoteing me a rate they asked what type of bike it was, because it wasnt listed under sport bikes, I told them it was a sport-touring bike (which it is) and that lowered my rate a bit.

I had Motorcycle Services (beemercycleinsurance.com) for my K-RS, and I moved to State Farm when MCS switched underwriters and dumped a bunch of policies.

I am 31, married w/rugrat, no tickets, no claims, and have both BRC and ERC under my belt. MCS wanted around $550/yr for my K-RS (much more expensive than the 'Busa and very powerful), State Farm is charging me around $600/yr for the 'Busa -- they only care about displacement.

I have complete coverage and a $500 deductible on collision and comprehensive (theft, vandalism, etc.).

My agent told me that they won't insure bikes unless you have other coverage with them, which is actually fine by me -- I have my homeowner's, auto, and life insurance with them as well.

Progressive's quotes have always seemed high to me, but then they carry a lot of m/c policies, so somebody must be using them.

Back