busa in GTA: The Lost and the Damned

Mythos

Registered
830px-Hakuchou-TLAD-front.jpg
[/IMG]

Hakuchou - GTA Wiki

GTA Lost & Damned cool car of the week: Hakuchou Custom, Bati Custom, Double T Custom. - IGN Boards

It is amazing that they were able to come up with an uglier rear view mirror.

No hump? Are they crazy?

Of course no hump, how else are you supposed to pick up the professional ladies!? :whistle:

I'm not a big gamer but a close friend of mine is. GTA is a lot more forgiving of errors than real life. Fun to play but you will be in go fast mode after armchair racing for a couple hours. Have to be careful when you actually have a fast machine to jump on afterward.

Being Canadian, and of an age and a disposition that foster little to no interest in video games, I read the title of your post as;

busa in Greater Toronto Area

"Well" says I, "no wonder he's lost and damned, having to ride in Toronto."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

gta - Google Search

cheers
ken

omg it looks like a sport moped, im sorry but the modeler that did that one should be fired....

I'm not a big gamer but a close friend of mine is. GTA is a lot more forgiving of errors than real life. Fun to play but you will be in go fast mode after armchair racing for a couple hours. Have to be careful when you actually have a fast machine to jump on afterward.

dude.. that's no lie! i used to zombie out for hours of gta III ten years ago.. and when i would jump in the car and see a cop, the first instinct was to run! really had to snap out of it. it was crazy.

dude.. that's no lie! i used to zombie out for hours of gta III ten years ago.. and when i would jump in the car and see a cop, the first instinct was to run! really had to snap out of it. it was crazy.

At least ya didnt reach for you Uzi and shoot out the window while driving up the sidewalk:laugh:

At least ya didnt reach for you Uzi and shoot out the window while driving up the sidewalk:laugh:

...or duke it out with an Indian cab driver. Them's one tough SOBs. They'll woop yo azz and send you running off to jack somebody else' wheels.

Back