Busa Hump Missing

Busa_Powered

Registered
So I bought a busa, and the dealer didnt have the cowl cover, the hump.

Ive got an 06,black/silver, and am looking to buy one. Would prefer one already painted, but Im not finding any luck finding them?

Anyone know of any quality ones out there?

Thanks

Bump this thread in the morning and you will most likely get a few experts and maybe even a pay it forward! :thumbsup:

Come on Org, let's show the luv!

:welcome: BTW to the Org!

Bubba

My used 05 had the hump missing too. I bought one off ebay from an org member..its how i found this place! Lucky day! Good luck to you.

And welcome to the Org!

SOld mine last year. Stay away from Hong Kong ebay Sellers...jmo.
Posted via Mobile Device

New is $161 from service honda.
Current one on eBay

BTW, (sorry to thread jack), anybody who is interested in trading one without the passenger grab bar cutouts for mine with the cutouts, PM me. Mine is the (2006?) black with very subtle blue flake, I'd be happy with plain black in a swap.

When I bought mine, the hump was also missing. But I did not finalize the deal until a new hump was produced. Only then did I sign the papers and take delivery of the bike.
P.S. Best route is to buy OEM (not cheap), which is why I played "hardball" above.

I bought a silver one off ebay for $30 and painted it 05 grey.
A Lot easier than trying to find the right color for your year bike.....oh and not all black is the same on the bikes.

i dont get it, why are these dealors not providing humps??? go back to the dealor and tell them to get you one.

When I bought my 07 it was the opposite situation, I got the hump but no seat and grab bar. When I asked about it I was told it was optional and was not included. Two days later I came across another rider who'd just bought his 07 from a different dealership two days before me (he had 40 more miles on his), he had the seat and bar attached and I asked him how much it cost. He informed me that it was included in the purchase as well as the hump! I called my dealership and told them the sales person forgot to give me my pass. seat and bar at the time of delivery, they apologized and told me to come on down they had plenty of them.

Back