Busa heaven updates

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
As promised. Here are the photos from today's trip to my new property.

This shot is from US 111 heading north from Magna to Eagle Mountain. It shows the Salt Lake Valley from the West side Looking East at the Wasatch Mountains.
PHOTO

This shot is the gate to heaven. Ok, it's the entrance to Eagle Mountain city. But you get the idea.
PHOTO

This is a shot of the 5 mile stretch of road out to the city. Nothing but straight, flat and fresh asphalt baby!
PHOTO

My wife getting excited for me and waving hello to the camera.
PHOTO

This is actually looking south from my back yard. Nothing in the way of my view (for now, I didn't show the other direction, with about 500+ new homes. Eagle mountain has a population of about 15,000 people.)
PHOTO

The next 7 photos basically show the view of the road for the next 40 or so miles. The photos really don't do the views justice. Everything is dead at the moment, seeming it's still winter. Come spring/summer all the brown and yellow turns to green. If you look closely, you might see an angel or two flying through Hayabusa Heaven. However my fallen angel darts like a bat out of hell ... Muwahahaha.
PHOTO
PHOTO
PHOTO
PHOTO
PHOTO
PHOTO
PHOTO

I bought my place for $165K, 3200sf, 4bed 3 /14 bath, garage.. it's nice, and 7 miles from everything. it's nice.

Nice pics, thanks
smile.gif

I just bought a house to flip in Tacoma for 72.5. Its less than 700 sp. feet and didn't have heat or insulation. It's in drive by's ville too. Wow, youget alot of house for the $ there. I'm doing some work on a house in Kirkland that
's mid 3k in sp. footage. It's going on the market soon for 1.6m. It's crazy up here. Maybe you'll get a new neighbor.

Here in Cali, 165K will get you a used shack in the back of someone elses backyard. You GOT A GREAT DEAL!!

Move over psudeo, I think half the org is moving next to you including me!!
biggrin.gif
Love those straightaways!!

Congrats on the new property. It looks like the valley just continues to grow. My brother cashed out last year, selling his townhome in Northern Va. for an insane amount of money and paid cash for a 5 bedroom house in Layton, UT. Home prices are definitely low out there.

I love my winding West Virginia roads now, but having spent 6 years in Utah, those pictures definitely brought back some great memories. My V-Max and I had many memorable high speed runs on those same roads, but back then I was topping out just under 150 mph. I can only imagine how good they must feel on the Busa at 180. I agree with you that it really is motorcycle heaven out there... endless straightaways in the valley, or gorgeous mountain twisties. Take your pick, you lucky dog!

Here's a pic of a much younger Mr. and Mrs. Warbrown enjoying the latter on the Alpine Loop behind Mt. Timpanogas. It's been a while... maybe I need to go visit my brother.

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Back