Busa has a new home

paistes5

Registered
Well, I finally have a home for my busa. I've been building a house and finally moved in last week. The busa was at a friends house (garage) until mine was done. I picked her up today and put about 110 miles on. It felt great to get back on it. I haven't ridden since I took it up there Thanksgiving. Can't wait to get more days like today so I can ride more.

Congratulations on getting into your house and having the Busa back where it belongs.

Good for you !! nothing like a new place... Here is a picture of the busa in its winter home... A nice warm living room!!!

winter_home_busa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All ya need is the right wife... one that is a biker and motor head!!

Sue_on_busa_2.jpg

hey max i tried to put mine in my living room wife said NO BENNY .you must be real smooth to pull that off lucky bastard!

Smooth... naaaaaaaaaaaa....... lucky yes with out question... Sue is the best thing in my life...

Sueinblue.jpg

Max, you are truly a lucky man. I'm lucky to have a small portion of the garage. I'd hate to think what she'd say if I mentioned the living room. I guess I can't complain too much though, she gave me the dining room for my drums.

Back