Busa group tour

dezzy7

Registered
Seems like a lot of us are taking the busa on some long haul trips. What about a group ride to Daytona Bikeweek in 2003. Or either we can meet there and ride from there to miami (250 miles or so one way), or roll around Fla and end up back in Daytona for the race on Sunday. Depending on the situation (hotels a night are as costly as a set of new tires) we can make some camping arrangements for the park down the street from the track. I've done both camping was great, temps were in the mid 70's and 80's and there were showers, food, and a live band till 11 or 12 each night. And the people i meet were great. The hotel adventure was actually less fun, but more comfortable.

Any way before i divirge onto something else, what do you'll think about meeting at Daytona for a group ride. We could even ride down in local groups depending on where everyone is coming from.

In it for the long haul
DEz
ernaehrung004.gif

I've already been talking to my riding buddies about going. I'm probably going for sure. We live in michigan so we must trailer to Daytona. Up for the group ride for sure...were thinking the Keys though. My buddies are not the camp ground type but I've done both and agree that this is the more fun way. If anyone wants to hook up I am driving so I can bring the tents. Hit me up at cnjdawson@aol.com.........P.S. male, 29, married, 2 kids, 2002 busa.
ernaehrung004.gif
ernaehrung004.gif

ernaehrung004.gif

Back