I have 14 busa
Stock header removed cat.
K&N air filter
And full Bazzaz
Qs,Tc and ZFI
Map switch/tc switch installed
12k miles on it

The bike runs great and very powerfull at high speeds 300+

The problem it is flashing fi (somtimes on continously) on high revs & throttle off
Throing error codes
C24. C25. C26. C27
The bike still starting and running great

I do reg. metinance myself

What to search for?

This started to happen after header mod. And removing the cat.

I blocked the pair valve air hose for marble mod, but i removed it again after a while

The only thing i noticed is that the bike is running slightly hotter (just .5mm in the gauge)
Still 2mm under the half of temp. Gauge

What to check?

Any advice is appreciated.
Yasser D.

Hi,
I have 14 busa
Stock header removed cat.
K&N air filter
And full Bazzaz
Qs,Tc and ZFI
Map switch/tc switch installed
12k miles on it

The bike runs great and very powerfull at high speeds 300+

The problem it is flashing fi (somtimes on continously) on high revs & throttle off
Throing error codes
C24. C25. C26. C27
The bike still starting and running great

I do reg. metinance myself

What to search for?

This started to happen after header mod. And removing the cat.

I blocked the pair valve air hose for marble mod, but i removed it again after a while

The only thing i noticed is that the bike is running slightly hotter (just .5mm in the gauge)
Still 2mm under the half of temp. Gauge

What to check?

Any advice is appreciated.
Yasser D.
Running hot and throwing misfire codes, suggest that the bike is running lean, removing the cat could also contribute to leanness.
Can you get a co test done on it, be interesting to see the results, I've been told that gen 1s all run rich.

Running hot and throwing misfire codes, suggest that the bike is running lean, removing the cat could also contribute to leanness.
Can you get a co test done on it, be interesting to see the results, I've been told that gen 1s all run rich.

Just today i checked the CKP sensor resistency was good ~250 ohm as the service manual say

Cleaned all connectirs
Checked the grounds
Target AFR 13.00 on bazzaz map
I changed the QS timing from 125 ms to 80 ms (as it was before)
Riding test now

You need to perform a peak voltage test on the ckps to eliminate it as a possibility, I thought I had eliminated mine but later found that it was faulty and the root cause of all my running problems.
I don't know much about gen 2 busas, all my experience is on gen 1s, just my own bike.
Hopefully someone else can throw some suggestions, there's a few really knowledgable people on this site, I don't think there's a single problem that the people on this site can't fix lol.

Last edited:
You need to perform a peak voltage test on the ckps to eliminate it as a possibility, I thought I had eliminated mine but later found that it was faulty and the root cause of all my running problems.
I don't know much about gen 2 busas, all my experience is on gen 1s, just my own bike.
Hopefully someone else can throw some suggestions, there's a few really knowledgable people on this site, I don't think there's a single problem that the people on this site can't fix lol.
Thank ufor the hint
I checked the ckps sensor ohm
It reads 250 as in service manual it's ok

Next time i'll check the connectivity to the ecu pins 14,31 i think

Thank you for your reply
Waiting for gen2 pros to inlight

Back