Busa From Sunny Swansea!

Busa97

Registered
4_crop_915x826.jpg
Hi, I'm the proud owner of an early Gen 2 (2008). Bought with only 13k miles recently. Added Delkevic exhausts. Managed to put on 1000 miles in 2 months riding around Swansea. My other ride is a Harley Wide Glide - 2 very different bikes! Had it well serviced at purchase and 2 new tyres. Just fitted a rear hugger. Bought a Suzuki Medium Gold aerosol and carefully tidied up the wheels. Love the power!

View attachment 1573249 Hi, I'm the proud owner of an early Gen 2 (2008). Bought with only 13k miles recently. Added Delkevic exhausts. Managed to put on 1000 miles in 2 months riding around Swansea. My other ride is a Harley Wide Glide - 2 very different bikes! Had it well serviced at purchase and 2 new tyres. Just fitted a rear hugger. Bought a Suzuki Medium Gold aerosol and carefully tidied up the wheels. Love the power!
Hi is that swansea ma? I have a 99 busa & a 99 soft tail H D.

Great looking scoot. Welcome!

Hi is that swansea ma? I have a 99 busa & a 99 soft tail H D.

I'm the other side of the Pond in Wales, U.K. What makes you ride one bike over the other? With me it tends to be HD in the sun and Busa when it's cooler, damp or even on a nice day when I feel like thrills! Mind, if I had to choose only one bike, a shiny new Busa would do nicely :thumbsup:

I've got a buddy in Wales. Bought a few acres out in the country somewhere. Likes solitude and grey days. Doesn't ride anymore.

View attachment 1573249 Hi, I'm the proud owner of an early Gen 2 (2008). Bought with only 13k miles recently. Added Delkevic exhausts. Managed to put on 1000 miles in 2 months riding around Swansea. My other ride is a Harley Wide Glide - 2 very different bikes! Had it well serviced at purchase and 2 new tyres. Just fitted a rear hugger. Bought a Suzuki Medium Gold aerosol and carefully tidied up the wheels. Love the power!
:welcome: to the Org, that's a nice looking bike :drool:

Back