Busa flame job (tapeout) What ya think??

03BusaLTD

Registered
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Well I have started to do some mock-ups as far as the design that I am doing this next few weeks. I recently did the front end, here is a pic of what I came up with... I know that designs like this is something that should express me as a whole (that kinda poop) but I am always up for some design inputs. you guys in the end are the critics and I love critism...
let me know what you think...</span>

I will painting it this comming up week. So I will start putting up pic's of the process... somthing that ya might like to see... and to all yes it will look like "Smokes" bike.. I am taking reference off his bike but in the end i always change the design to better it and make it more my own "if ya know what i mean" well anywho i will be posting pics here soon.. if anyone has questions about painting ... give a shout out and i will help as much as my fingers (typing) will let me...

laterz

WELL GUYS, THE BASE COAT IS ON AND AFTER 6+ HOURS OF TAPING I GOT ONE SIDE DONE.... I MUST SAY TAPING OUT PATTERENS IS NOT THE BEST JOB FOR A PERFECTIONIST.... THE poop GET REDONE ALL AGAIN AND AGIAN AND AGAIN ...

I HAVE FINSIHED THE FRONT AND RIGHT SIDE JUST NOW GOT TO FINISH THE REAR OUT AND DO THE OTHER SIDE..... SO I AM LOOKING TO PUT CLEAR ON IT BY THE END OF THIS WEEK (FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED)....

CHECK OUT THE PICS AND HOOK A ASIAN OUT ON FEEDBACK
tounge.gif

HEY GUYS I JUST GOT DONE PUTTING ON THE MARBLEIZER AND THE CLEAR... I CANT WAIT UNTIL TOMARROW WHENI CAN FINALLY RIDE THE BEAST.... HOPE YOU LIKE THE PICTURES AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK....
tounge.gif

Back