Busa!!!!!! Finally. Columbus,OH area

Bigdawg76

Registered
I finally have a BUSA. I cant tell yall how happy I am to finally be able to say I own a Hayabusa. I still have that funny smurk on my face that wont leave. Ive been trying to upgrade from my 96 ZX9r for a long time. I loved that bike, and I did a lot of custom work to it myself. It was a real head turner, but what I have in store for my buse will really put my 9 to same. I plan to take pics along the way so I will be sure to keep you guys up to date on my progress. Also any guys in the Columbus area want to hook up and ride let me know.

Dude, that smirk never goes away. You will stare at in the garage and smile your butt off every time you ride. Welcome to the oRg. How about some pics of the new ride? :welcome:

Thanks guys, and i have sat in the garage just to look at it in disbelief. Never gets old!!!! Here are some pics. The first one is my old bike just to let you guys see what i did to it. and the second is my new mistress.

Sauls old bike2.jpg

Sauls new Bike2.jpg

Ooooh GenII.
The Zx didn't look too shabby either !

First the permasmile, then wife wonders why you rub the Busa more than her and lastly you will name the bike and talk to it more so than the wife.
Once this happens you've reached true Busaness :laugh:

congrats on the new ride...like they've said, the smirk will never die! :beerchug:

I get up Columbus way often. I'll let ya know next time I head that way.
Congrats and welcome to the Org!

thanks for the welcome guys. Definitely keep my posted on the riding.

Oh......a little birdie did mention something to me that I do have the fastest color
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks for the welcome guys. Definitely keep my posted on the riding.

Oh......a little birdie did mention something to me that I do have the fastest color
Posted via Mobile Device

:welcome: and nice ride ! I think that little birdie may have had the bird flu because the white is the fastest :lol:

That's funny, my buddy just sold his exact same busa in columbus, ohio. Thought this might have been the one he sold but he had a full system yosh. Sold his busa for $7900 with only 3500 miles

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I got it from a dealer, close to that price. I wish I was lucky enough for a yosh system to be on that bike when I got it. even if it was, a friend of mine use to work at a dealer and they use to take the good stuff off the bike before they sold it. did he have a small dent in the tank.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back