Busa Fashion Statement

sageronin

Donating Member
Registered
Saw this at a local bike show ... what do you think?
Pic 1 of 3

IMGP1251.JPG

I'm sorry if I offend someone but if that paint job didn't make the bike look out of kilter, the rediculous looking extended swing arm surely does. I just think the extended look detroys this bike.
wink.gif

The question is

Why buy a Busa and then ruin it?
rock.gif

If your that serious about drag racing then build a drag bike and keep the Busa for the road.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085891073 -->

I didn't talk to the owner, but I'm guessing it's a person with a lot of $$ just building a show bike.

looks like he wanted it to go with some matched luggage!
rock.gif

Its a shame there wasn't a little more taste to go with all the money.
Not really my thing, but as long as he's happy.
laugh.gif

Hey, Sage, did you get a chance to see how many miles are on that thing? Obviously it was done up for some kinda show (would hate to see that one!), I'll bet it doesn't see much action. I think my ex-wife had a Coach bag that looked like that though!

Hey, Sage, did you get a chance to see how many miles are on that thing?  Obviously it was done up for some kinda show (would hate to see that one!), I'll bet it doesn't see much action.  I think my ex-wife had a Coach bag that looked like that though!
Naw man ... I snapped the pics and kept going ... this one caught my attention and I just had to share
wow.gif

Well, it's clean and well done (paint quality wise) but as for taste... Well, it ain't for me.
wink.gif

Back