Busa drag Race

heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
What would cause the bike to jump like that?

Linksta

If its a repost use the red X in the top right hand corner of your screen.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work
SHOCKED.gif

(thanx for sharing)

(Guclu @ Nov. 22 2006,21:47) ImageShack Links Do Not Work  
SHOCKED.gif

(thanx for sharing)
My guess is it was a weird combination of things; 1. front end was coming up, 2. he was shifting, 3. then he let off -- probably because the front was coming up, 4. then the torque of the engine on the rear suspension suddenly decreased snapping the rear suspension of the bike downward while the front end was still in the air. All resulting in the rear of the bike "lifting."

P.

(Bruiserman @ Nov. 22 2006,18:24) That was pretty crazy,

how bout the guy at the end that burns himself picking up a hot exhaust. DOH! :lol:
yeah he was a genious!!

(Postal @ Nov. 22 2006,18:10)
(Guclu @ Nov. 22 2006,21:47) ImageShack Links Do Not Work  
SHOCKED.gif

(thanx for sharing)
My guess is it was a weird combination of things; 1. front end was coming up, 2. he was shifting, 3. then he let off -- probably because the front was coming up, 4. then the torque of the engine on the rear suspension suddenly decreased snapping the rear suspension of the bike downward while the front end was still in the air. All resulting in the rear of the bike "lifting."

P.
good call postal, that is nuts

I can only imagine what he was thinking.

my guess is that a combination of the tire spinning and heating up then gaining traction with the slight delay when using the air shifter. i wheelie 2nd and 3rd when i shift @ the track.

Back