Busa Down!

Yeah, get well and take the insurance money and hop er' up!!
cool.gif

I'm sorry to hear about your accident but atleast your injuries weren't all that bad. Heal fast.

Thanks guys for lifting my spirits. I will ride again soon. The insurance ajuster is coming either on Thursday or Friday. The bike looks like it can be repaired. I'm going to the Suzuki dealer today to see if it runs. I'll have to put some radiator fluid in since the cap came off in the accident. I will keep you all posted. I was wearing Hayabusa Helmet (Compromised) Hayabusa Jacket (Compromised) and Gloves, also Compromised. I will be getting all new gear. Time to go shopping.

Just glad you're on the mend and not in the hospital...heal fast! Take care of yourself...

My Busa was totaled today by the insurance company. To many gravel pits on frame. Now I have to wait for my check so I can get a new 2004. I'm not to crazy about the colors though. What do you all think? Blue/White or Black/Purple

Sorry man. The collar bone is the easiest in the body to break.
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072853061 -->

Have not yet heard from insurance...I will hear from them after the New Year. I will keep you all informed.

I like the blue/silver (at least I think it's silver...)
Sorry it was totaled...glad you had insurance though...

Back