Busa Down

zbusa

Registered
sad.gif
1zhelp.gif
Riding some twisties today and hit a bad spot on the road and the next thing me and the busa are sliding down the road and into a ditch. I was in full gear so just a little sore but my baby has a good bit of "cosmetic" damage. The bike seems to run just fine. Qusestion, how worried do I need to be about alignment or the frame being off now. Do I need to get this checked out? If so, who? Man am I sad about hurtin' my busa. Might be time for some custom paint!

The most important thing is that you dont have to have your frame straightened. Glad you are OK, another member safe at home.

Cap

Glad you're ok sorry to hear about your bike. How hard did it go down? The reason I ask is that I bounced mine off a tree a little over two years ago and you would never know.

wow.gif
Good to hear you're ok...
I'm sure someone could tell you how to check the frame for alignment.

Glad you're ok sorry to hear about your bike.  How hard did it go down?  The reason I ask is that I bounced mine off a tree a little over two years ago and you would never know.
No way! The bike you brought to Laguana!?! I'd never have known.

Narcissus, is there an easy way to check the frame to see if it's true?

Glad to hear yer OK....take it easy out there people.......too much of this lately..........we don't want to lose any org members or anyone for that matter.

Your OK and that's the most important. As far as the bike goes, I hit a car (or the car hit me, whichever) on the right hand side of the bike. Fixed it up fine (except a pesky clutch problem), don't think you need to worry about the frame unless you took it off a cliff. Chris

Thanks for all the support. Glad to hear that all I have to worry is the cosmetic stuff. I was suprised how well the bike held up actually. Again, thanks to all. I'm grateful to have found this community.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Glad your ok and welcome.
Also I see you didn't have to answer the for or against helmet question. No helmet law in Louisiana and you were smart enough to wear your protective clothing. Good job!

Back