suzukionly06

Registered
I have an 06 Busa I have
Cam job
head work
full exhaust
Flash ecu
Pc3 (no map)
Now the bike is hard to start an when it do start it’s running like it’s flooding out
? Any help

First thing to do is pull the spark plugs out and have a look at the color to ascertain whether rich or lean., wet or dry etc. This is the VERY FIRST basic check on the state of the engine's fuelling. Post up pics of the plugs.
You may only have fuel fouled plugs, in which case it'll never run right until the plugs are replaced with new ones. That is a suggestion, NOT a diagnosis.
Can you take a short vid of your start up and running of the bike?
Upload the vid to youtube (if you have an account) and copy and paste the link here on this thread. It will give us a much clearer idea of what's going on with your bike and we may be able to nail the problem straight away

First thing to do is pull the spark plugs out and have a look at the color to ascertain whether rich or lean., wet or dry etc. This is the VERY FIRST basic check on the state of the engine's fuelling. Post up pics of the plugs.
You may only have fuel fouled plugs, in which case it'll never run right until the plugs are replaced with new ones. That is a suggestion, NOT a diagnosis.
Can you take a short vid of your start up and running of the bike?
Upload the vid to youtube (if you have an account) and copy and paste the link here on this thread. It will give us a much clearer idea of what's going on with your bike and we may be able to nail the problem straight away
Ok thanks I’m a trucker so I will b back home until the weekend but I will get everything posted

After checking out the spark plugs, try and get a map loaded onto the pc3, could be the cause of an unwanted running condition. Maybe even throw a video up on here to help everyone see what's goin on.

That was a long time on the road! Thank God my weekends usually come more often. Glad you got it sorted out.

Back