Busa Down

Blaze! Im thinking Down in a Blaze of Glory. Sorry no pun intended :) I am thrilled you are completely unharmed and have a new machine already.

He must be loaded since he can afford constantly replacing frames and fairings.
Umm no Hauie. As was mentioned before, it was insured..... And what's with this "constantly replacing frames and fairings"? This was my first Wipeout....... And no I'm not loaded...... Only prepared..... Take some notes

Umm no Hauie. As was mentioned before, it was insured..... And what's with this "constantly replacing frames and fairings"? This was my first Wipeout....... And no I'm not loaded...... Only prepared..... Take some notes

John, you must be new to a forum. I quoted yellow about his friend being called “Slider”, man. Making a joke about how he’s consistently having to replace frames and fairings because he’s always sliding off his bike. ‍♂

I retract that statement Hauie, didn't realize u were talking about Slider there........... Sorry Hauie for bring a total azzhole...... Damn I must be gettin old

John, you must be new to a forum. I quoted yellow about his friend being called “Slider”, man. Making a joke about how he’s consistently having to replace frames and fairings because he’s always sliding off his bike. ‍♂
Sirry again Hauie..... My age and my nerves.........

He must be loaded since he can afford constantly replacing frames and fairings.

Oddly enough, he generally dropped his bikes on grass or into the ditch causing very little damage.

He rode a Suzuki Burgman 400 and dropped that at least weekly...

He got his name when he was on a club ride with us and there was a tight left hander preceded by a slight knoll. He came over the knoll, lost the front end and couldn't negotiate the corner and ended up in the ditch.

We stopped and followed his debris trail to him (he had a glove box and lost all it's contents on the way in...), after 3 or 4 cigarettes he said "that was some slider" and hence forth his name was "Slider." He was a Cpl in the army and we used to call him "Cpl Slider." He graduated up to a huge HD with a sidecar...

We also had a guy named "Diesel" we stopped at a busy gas station as a club and the attendant mistakenly handed him the (bright yellow) diesel nozzle and he put a 1/4 tank in before realizing it. His KLR ran pretty funny but it did run...He also was a Cpl in the army and he was henceforth known as "Cpl Diesel."

What made it worse for these guys was all their Sgt Majors were my friends-we had a good time with them...

Oddly enough, he generally dropped his bikes on grass or into the ditch causing very little damage.

He rode a Suzuki Burgman 400 and dropped that at least weekly...

He got his name when he was on a club ride with us and there was a tight left hander preceded by a slight knoll. He came over the knoll, lost the front end and couldn't negotiate the corner and ended up in the ditch.

We stopped and followed his debris trail to him (he had a glove box and lost all it's contents on the way in...), after 3 or 4 cigarettes he said "that was some slider" and hence forth his name was "Slider." He was a Cpl in the army and we used to call him "Cpl Slider." He graduated up to a huge HD with a sidecar...

We also had a guy named "Diesel" we stopped at a busy gas station as a club and the attendant mistakenly handed him the (bright yellow) diesel nozzle and he put a 1/4 tank in before realizing it. His KLR ran pretty funny but it did run...He also was a Cpl in the army and he was henceforth known as "Cpl Diesel."

What made it worse for these guys was all their Sgt Majors were my friends-we had a good time with them...

Oh god. It was worse with the marines. Way way worse.

Oh god. It was worse with the marines. Way way worse.

I'd imagine.

Oddly enough, our army and the US Marines are similar in many ways.

Marines usually work with nothing and get the short end of the stick...our army is the same in these regards.

Along came Human Rights and the rest is history.

I'd imagine.

Oddly enough, our army and the US Marines are similar in many ways.

Marines usually work with nothing and get the short end of the stick...our army is the same in these regards.

Along came Human Rights and the rest is history.

Yeah, it was rough being an FMTB corpsman for the Marines after working with Seabees and SEALS. I wasn’t used to having such little supplies and the living conditions were a lot harsher. But you get used to it, best group of people I’ve ever met.

You know that nitrous isn’t flammable? Bottle pressure yes.

Sorry for your loss bud

Back