Busa Dethroned

What ever, does it matter?
super.gif
I like your attitude......of course not.....the reality is that sooner of later something bigger, better, faster, will come along....It's always been that way and always will.....The real point is......the busa is a great bike and always will be, just like my last GSXR1100 I loved it for 13 years, I still think it was a great bike, does it compare to busa, no! We all love our busa's and we always will, even though sooner or later we will trade then in for the next busa on the block

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

...now suzuki is to drop the GSXR line, and is developing a whole new line of hot rods for 05, busa included......I have a snicky filling that they will be even more awesome......
muscle.gif
Busa SS Where do you hear of such things... please enlighten one. BTW What's SS about perhaps a Chevelle??

biggrin.gif
One of the many mags I recieve monthly I'll Find it for you and post it.....SS no hidden meaning
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|busa-ss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077398627 -->

biggrin.gif

I will give you a full comparison as soon as the weather breaks. I have an 04 R1 on order, should be here in a week and a half. My goal is to keep both the bus and the R1 but we will see if I can afford it. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

R1_blur.jpg

wonk wonk wonk.....thats the sound Charlie Brown's teacher made .

it dove n't madda whad jew buy.... nest yeer....sumfin faazta

or.....I'll just get TURBO.....

with nos....

ok, here is my story:

I rode my boys 2003 R1 and on his bike is the fastest i've basically gone on a bike.  I was on the 170 freeway in Los Angeles and hit almost about 140mph, the bike started shaking like it had too much coffee. it was unreal to the point where I slowed down immediately and got off the freeway.... I asked my boy if something was wrong with his bike and he was like, naw it don't have a dampener on it?  
Now I was on my boys 2002 GSXR 1000 and at 135, It felt as smooth as 80mph all day.....

i know it was a 03 R1 but, I doubt if a 04 is gonna pass me up on the streets.
Don't think all R1s shake like that. It's far from the truth. I believe his problem is tire related. It has nothing to do with him not having a damper.

My story 2000R1, Had stock 207zr's and it was stable at any speed, unless you were hard on the gas in 1 thru 3.

I put on a set of dunlop 208Gp's for a track day and it developed a serious head shake at 130 and got worse thae faster you went. I took them off and put on a set of pilots and it never shook again.

I think that shake has something to do with tire profile, the GP's were real tall and pointy, perhaps the ride height needs adjusted with them.

idea.gif
Yes all it takes is money...........................
race.gif

<!--EDIT|busa-ss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077424161 -->

Back