Busa Comparisons

Congrats!!!!

You won't regret it.

As for long distance, I did a 3500km run in 3 1/2 days no probs.
At 200kph, 1000kms a day makes for short stints and no cramps.

I've had 2 Blackbirds, beaut finish, nice bike, but the Busa was just me.
tounge.gif

Cheers
Ross

Thanks again all for this thread and others..
Buying my first busa this Saturday from one of your own (black sheep) saturday!  Will keep you posted... looked at a few, and done alot of dreaming...will keep you posted
Cheers
What can I say I'm just totaly heart broken selling my bike.That bike fought so just that I wont be able to sell but
I had to live up to my words so I did drag it on a 600 km trip to pass it on to the next owner Very sad but at the same time was a pleasure making new friends I know that my baby is going to be in good hands and cared for He didn't have to gave me the cashers check to try the bike out I trusted Herooo and let him take for a spin I knew that the busa will byte his but and will never want to ride anything but the busa One good thing is that I'm not with out a busa I'm breading life in to a 2000 Blue/Silver and have 2003 Canadian Special Edition Herooo had a nice seven hours ride on his first trip I delivered the bike half way just that he could save some time and have the chance to feel out the bike on the way home Well now I can call him my friend Herooo take good care of my baby and enjoy riding it as much as I did on that 3600 miles put on to it .Wish you all the best
BlackSheep

Groups.MSN Images Missing

<!--EDIT|BlackSheep
Reason for Edit: "This is Your baby now"|1085979046 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
 !!!!!

I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST HAYABUSA!!!!!!

I'm absolutley in love with it!  It Rocks!  Thanks to everyone who gave advice. Don't give up on the newbies you know, we came here for the same reason you did.

I am soooo happy with this bike.  So often you buy something that dosn't live up to your expectations.  This bike most certianly does!

I bought it from one of your own .  I met Black Sheep here on this board and we met up  (each driving at least 6 hours).  Your boy is very nice, by the way S.

Great deal, dealings, and good business in general.  I highly recommend that doing business with Black Sheep, sight unseen, will be fine.  We took good care of each other and I have made a friend.

Excellent ride home, two wheelies, one 150 xxx run, corners, wind, and not even on ticket.  My buddie drove an hour and a half to meet us and give it proper respect!  I can't think of much to get him to move... Must be the right bike.

It's pouring rain.  Help me.  I can't take it anymore. Need to ride 'busa...

Check it out.  It's the one above.  Thanks Black Sheep, you took good care of her for me, now it's my turn...

Cheers
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back