Busa Colors...

Busa Colors... - What's the most popular?

• Blue / Silver

Votes: 337 100.0%
  • Copper / Silver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black / Grey

• Silver / Grey

• Red (Maroon) / Grey

• Blue / Black

• All Black Spec. Ed.

• Burnt Orange SE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
O.K. Guys and Gals,

Here's the poll that is sorely needed on this site.  Enough of the "fastest color" nonsense.  Let's just see what color bike is most popular with the board members. Meaning what color do you currently own?  The year doesn't matter as the color we all chose is most important.  I'm very curious about this one.  From the way the posts have been going and the new member additions, I'm starting to think that the "All Black SE" is fastly becoming the most popular.  Right now, I would think that the "Blue/Silver" is the most purchased.  The silver/grey will not be too far behind.  Let's just see.  I left the "Burnt Orange" option open for when members come aboard and add to the mix.  I will ask Cache to make this one a special thread where it constantly stays at the top of the page for entries to be made and not get passed over.  

WE KNOW YOU GOT 'EM...LET'S POST 'EM!

Brian

You asking to vote on what we like, what is more out there, or what we own??

btw, like the "special ed" blurb. biggrin.gif

The question was meant to ask what color do you own? Thanx Cache for clearing that one up. I don't know how it double posted, but can you get rid of the extra for me. Don't want to clutter up the board. Might get a spankin' or some sh^t like that.

Brian

This should be an ongoing post as new members join. This would be some great marketing stuff for Suzuki don't ya'll think?

Brian

Got a case of whatever beer you drink that the silver/grey will outnumber the black/blue. Any takers??

O.K. Guys and Gals,

Here's the poll that is sorely needed on this site.  Enough of the "fastest color" nonsense.  Let's just see what color bike is most popular with the board members.  Meaning what color do you currently own?  The year doesn't matter as the color we all chose is most important.  I'm very curious about this one.  From the way the posts have been going and the new member additions, I'm starting to think that the "All Black SE" is fastly becoming the most popular.  Right now, I would think that the "Blue/Silver" is the most purchased.  The silver/grey will not be too far behind.  Let's just see.  I left the "Burnt Orange" option open for when members come aboard and add to the mix.  I will ask Cache to make this one a special thread where it constantly stays at the top of the page for entries to be made and not get passed over.  

Brian
This poll already exists somewhere, but the result is obvious. Blue Silver will win hands down. It was available in 2 seperate years. I know so was Silver/Gray and Black/Gray, but not too many people will have bought '03 yet. A more revealing poll would have seperated the years.

O.K. Guys and Gals,

Here's the poll that is sorely needed on this site.  Enough of the "fastest color" nonsense.  Let's just see what color bike is most popular with the board members.  Meaning what color do you currently own?  The year doesn't matter as the color we all chose is most important.  I'm very curious about this one.  From the way the posts have been going and the new member additions, I'm starting to think that the "All Black SE" is fastly becoming the most popular.  Right now, I would think that the "Blue/Silver" is the most purchased.  The silver/grey will not be too far behind.  Let's just see.  I left the "Burnt Orange" option open for when members come aboard and add to the mix.  I will ask Cache to make this one a special thread where it constantly stays at the top of the page for entries to be made and not get passed over.  

Brian
This poll already exists somewhere, but the result is obvious. Blue Silver will win hands down. It was available in 2 seperate years. I know so was Silver/Gray and Black/Gray, but not too many people will have bought '03 yet. A more revealing poll would have seperated the years.
Hey Thinker,

I was brainstorming when I started this thread. Trust me. The year doesn't matter simply because I just want to know the "Color Scheme," that's the preference most valuable here. It's good for marketing in the sense that since the color scheme changed with the year, a more positive look at which color scheme is most sought after is very valuable.

Brian

Got a case of whatever beer you drink that the silver/grey will outnumber the black/blue.  Any takers??
Just wait until later Blue and Silver will prevail.  Look at that I'm a poet laugh.gif
It won't even be close. I am taking bets. I will give 5% points against Blue/Silver.
O.K. now my bet is Silver/grey vs. Black/blue. I would be a complete idiot to think that the silver/grey is more popular than the blue/silver. I'm starting to believe that blue/silver will soon start to face stiff competition from the all black SE.

Brian

It doesn't matter...I like my bike...But I can ride everybodies bike...Right!!! wink.gif

Black/Blue hands down is the fastest color; plus it the current front runner! biggrin.gif  jump9.gif  biggrin.gif
Fastest color my A$$.  Did your bike come with the training wheels or did you have to purchase those separately??
Training wheel, ni@#a please! What the hell are you smoking; you better stay off the crack. Black/Blue will hand you a good old time Chi-town a$$ wuppin'. But when it'z all said and done we can blaze something and you can hand over your helmet!

Holla Back! AAAssjani.gif

biggrin.gif

your color has been out for two years and all you have is 7 vote's. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Maybe you should go back to the 600, because the busa is a man's bike and it maybe a bit much for a rider like you. Come at me hard or don't come at all. Akira's representing for all the Black/Blue busa up in here. Man holla at your boy!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back