Busa Calender?

Hey sounds like a good idea to me.  I'll do the layout on the thing too.  We'll get more input as to how we can judge or if we can start a thread where everyone posts pics and the top 12 get on the calender.  I'll be high power print capable by then too, so let it fly.

Link no longer works

Link no longer works

Let's get it started!

BD
Your work is AWESOME!!!!!

(I still can't get my banner posted BD. I've e-mailed Captain but he hasn't responded. Guess he's too busy to help the little people....  
laugh.gif
  )
Thanks Postal, man I don't understand what the problem is.  Did you upload the banner into the upload center first.  Seems like Cap had us do this last time.  PM Haywood, Bandit or BigBsBusa.  They all assisted me initially.
Yeah, I uploaded it, e-mailed Cap, tried several variations of the text in the signature line. I must be slow or something. Cap only responds to e-mail about the third tuesday of every other month.  
biggrin.gif
Just kidding Cap, you da man!

Here is the URL of the banner that Cap sent me:

Others have told me I have to enter certain text before and after, and no spaces in the brackets.......

Shoot, if I could just get it the way it is supposed to be entered without all the qualifiers it might work. I didn't know I had to be a freekin programmer to add a banner.....

Just venting.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095271505 -->

Well i think thinker had one put together but we could always do a new one as well i wouldn't mind seeing thinkers
Just for the record, I did this last year. I took hi res images of all the colors the Busa had been offered in and used one each month. I had it professionally laid out, and professionally printed. Obviously, this only works if you deal with volumes, so I bought a ton....well at least a big box worth. I was selling them for $20. I expected to sell them easily, but they did not. I lost money. It was very dissapointing.

I might be willing to give it another go, as I did learn several valuable data points which I believe would be keys to success.  I will hit you up Angelo and see if you are still interested.

Starting to feel the same excitement I felt the first time around.

<marquee>"Just when I think i'm out, they dragggg me back in!"</marquee>

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095274960 -->

Hey sounds like a good idea to me.  I'll do the layout on the thing too.  We'll get more input as to how we can judge or if we can start a thread where everyone posts pics and the top 12 get on the calender.  I'll be high power print capable by then too, so let it fly.

Link no longer works

Link no longer works

Let's get it started!

BD

(I still can't get my banner posted BD. I've e-mailed Captain but he hasn't responded. Guess he's too busy to help the little people....  
laugh.gif
  )
Thanks Postal, man I don't understand what the problem is.  Did you upload the banner into the upload center first.  Seems like Cap had us do this last time.  PM Haywood, Bandit or BigBsBusa.  They all assisted me initially.
Yeah, I uploaded it, e-mailed Cap, tried several variations of the text in the signature line. I must be slow or something. Cap only responds to e-mail about the third tuesday of every other month.  
biggrin.gif

Others have told me I have to enter certain text before and after, and no spaces in the brackets.......

Shoot, if I could just get it the way it is supposed to be entered without all the qualifiers it might work. I didn't know I had to be a freekin programmer to add a banner.....

Just venting.  
sad.gif
Postal, for your banner copy the shortcut to your banner then go to Your Control Panel, Personal Profile, Edit Your Profile.  In the block where you put your signature enter (without a space between the 'i m g') [i m g]Paste Shortcut Here[/i m g] then click Amend Your Profile and you should be done.  I tried your link and it worked like a charm.  The banner looks great.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095277006 -->

Well i think thinker had one put together but we could always do a new one as well i wouldn't mind seeing thinkers
Just for the record, I did this last year. I took hi res images of all the colors the Busa had been offered in and used one each month. I had it professionally laid out, and professionally printed. Obviously, this only works if you deal with volumes, so I bought a ton....well at least a big box worth. I was selling them for $20. I expected to sell them easily, but they did not. I lost money. It was very dissapointing.

I might be willing to give it another go, as I did learn several valuable data points which I believe would be keys to success.  I will hit you up Angelo and see if you are still interested.

That sucks Think, you used hi res photos of current Busa models? How many did you print and how much did it cost? I was thinking of a layout of bikes belonging to members of h.org. Sorry to hear about the loss.

BD

Oh yeah did you see I made those changes to the photo galleries on you guys website.

Peace.

Excitement!! all around the Busa.org. Seriously though, we must start showing interest and maybe even pre-pay. The one's Greg did last year were awesome and I loved mine. It's a keep-sake also. Now the one I got from StreetDreamz with the models on them...well...let me just say...uhh...ahh forget about it!
laugh.gif

That sucks Think, you used hi res photos of current Busa models?  How many did you print and how much did it cost?  I was thinking of a layout of bikes belonging to members of h.org.  Sorry to hear about the loss.

BD

Oh yeah did you see I made those changes to the photo galleries on you guys website.

Peace.
Lets talk off line Big Dawg. I will get you all the numbers. I could even send you one.

Yes, I saw the changes....GREAT! I have more stuff for you....check your e-mail.

back_copy_small.jpg

Link no longer works

Link no longer works

Let's get it started!

BD

laugh.gif
  )
biggrin.gif

Just venting.  
sad.gif
Postal, for your banner copy the shortcut to your banner then go to Your Control Panel, Personal Profile, Edit Your Profile.  In the block where you put your signature enter (without a space between the 'i m g') [i m g]Paste Shortcut Here[/i m g] then click Amend Your Profile and you should be done.  I tried your link and it worked like a charm.  The banner looks great.
Bless Moses, it finally worked this time. I feel like such an idiot!! No commnets...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Since we are talking about it.
Nice! I think a calendar with our banners on it would be cool too!

The other calendar I was talking about would be an electronic calendar on this website. We could post events, etc. I thought that is what you all were talking about originally. Sorry!

Postal.

Link no longer works

Link no longer works

Let's get it started!

BD

laugh.gif
  )
biggrin.gif

Just venting.  
sad.gif
Bless Moses, it finally worked this time. I feel like such an idiot!! No commnets...  
biggrin.gif
The banner looks real good, Postal.

biggrin.gif

Hmmm... Me needs to do a photoshoot with Da' Train and get somethin' ready for the calendar if yer gonna do it.
biggrin.gif
You doin the posin for the pics BT?
Yeah, I'll put on a red leather thong and a pair of assless chaps. It should be a real money maker. We could make people pay us to NOT include that page in the calendar. Should make bundle$ of $$$ that way.
biggrin.gif
Yeah I can see my co-workers faces when I pin that bad boy up above my desk.
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Back