Busa Calender?

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
I thought i rember reading back some time ago about a busa Calender that might get put together? what ever came about of it and if nothing is there anyone that could mabey do one? have bikes of members get so many and have mebers judge them or even just do some of the standard paint schemes over the years and a few custom jobs?

So what dose everyone think? good idea? bad idea? or just be to crazy to try and figure out?

Well thats to bad Thinker62 if i rember now it was you that was trying to get it organized wasn't it? What did you ever come up with for cost wise and everything? i can do some checking since i have a friend that works at a printing place that dose catalogs and things might be able to get a pretty cheap deal but i suppose like you said the support just might not be there
rock.gif

I think it should be a pre-pay thang. Place your orders first, then Thinker wouldn't come out upside down on this venture. I really enjoyed my calendar. Greg is not a hustler and would definitely take care of ya if you paid your money.

Brian

I'm willing to model the bikes since I don't have one...

Now don't be thinking I'll be wearing some bikini or anything like that!!!!
mad.gif

Nothing to see here folks...

...just posting behind my friend Brian...
cool.gif

Hey sounds like a good idea to me.  I'll do the layout on the thing too.  We'll get more input as to how we can judge or if we can start a thread where everyone posts pics and the top 12 get on the calender.  I'll be high power print capable by then too, so let it fly.

Link no longer works

Link no longer works

Let's get it started!

BD

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095263545 -->

Hmmm... Me needs to do a photoshoot with Da' Train and get somethin' ready for the calendar if yer gonna do it.
biggrin.gif

Well i think thinker had one put together but we could always do a new one as well i wouldn't mind seeing thinkers

Hey sounds like a good idea to me.  I'll do the layout on the thing too.  We'll get more input as to how we can judge or if we can start a thread where everyone posts pics and the top 12 get on the calender.  I'll be high power print capable by then too, so let it fly.

Link no longer works

Link no longer works

Let's get it started!

BD
Your work is AWESOME!!!!!

(I still can't get my banner posted BD. I've e-mailed Captain but he hasn't responded. Guess he's too busy to help the little people....
laugh.gif
)

I think the best way to go about this is for the board administrator/designer (whomever that is now) to create an option for the users to enter a calendar event via a "fill in the blanks" option. Then there could be a "View Calendar" button. Just my .02.

Postal.
cool.gif

Link no longer works

Link no longer works

Let's get it started!

BD
Your work is AWESOME!!!!!

(I still can't get my banner posted BD. I've e-mailed Captain but he hasn't responded. Guess he's too busy to help the little people....  
laugh.gif
  )
Thanks Postal, man I don't understand what the problem is. Did you upload the banner into the upload center first. Seems like Cap had us do this last time. PM Haywood, Bandit or BigBsBusa. They all assisted me initially.

Back