Busa buddy clipped a deer lil help plz.

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
A friend of mine is an AFM racer who happens to also own a 2000 Busa. He got a deer yesterday and I told him I have a few thousand Busa friends that could probly help :thumbsup: ... Details are in the classified section and he needs a front fender and right side fairing. Please hit me back right away.

Thanks - Kento

cory 2.jpg

I think I still have my front fender from my 2007, it's vigor blue so it will need to be painted. I will look in the garage this evening.

I still have it, not cosmetically perfect but nothing cracked or broken.

F8B762A9-7CE7-46BB-97A7-1EA77E96DC91_zpsimjffycu.jpg
A297A84D-89DF-4580-9A85-2D8F50EF4FC2_zpsqyxqcfkn.jpg
7BC6CC75-F483-43AB-B62B-389EE0FE813E_zpsnjqjbivs.jpg
3461FFF9-9579-430D-9760-F2FB799CA895_zpssgxslqhr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll only charge the cost of shipping. I will see how much it will cost to send through the parts department at my job, I just need to know where it's going. If you have a better option, let me know!:beerchug:

Just heard he was in a wreck at the track over the wknd. I'll let you know when I find out more. Thanks again.

Well I just visited Cory at our local Hospital and he's gonna be ok. Long story short he was on his BMW 1000rr and running 2 up, he does that at the track regularly for folks that sign up through a track day company he works with... anyway we had some rain that day and they hit a wet spot and went down. Both he and the passenger were ok but then a 2nd bike went down near them and BOOM! Broken femur and a few other probs. Anyway he is on the mend and is still looking for parts for the deer wreck busa.

Cory Call - 1.jpg

Paderolis Cory was very happy for your offer. I wil pm you the shipping addy.

btw, this guy is the real deal and fast just youtube or google his name >>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Paderolis!!! :bowdown:

Front fender was much appreciated, I also got some offers on plastics but he is going to do some repair on those but the front fender was GONE! Thanks again everyone.

Back