Busa Boys at the amusement park...

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
Pinging Lankee and KV... It was awesome meeting you guys last night at beech bend, I'll let you post your own time slips. Lankee was hauling ass on a stock motor second gen (sexy in white, btw, loved the wheels), and KV was repping the backrest crowd, trying to get used to the new clutch springs and motor. You were chasing down everyone on the back half. get that launch figured out and no one will catch you. and whoever the hell was on the stretched gixxer, dunno who you are, but i don't know how you stay on with balls that big. saw him wheelie for at least 200 feet, both feet dangling, i couldn't believe he stayed in it. my wife had a blast too. we need to link up for a busa bbq. i have a lot to learn about 1/4 mile from you gentleman.

It was a great time man, if you would have stayed for 2 more races you would have seen me break the masterlink around the 1/8 mark. I was lucky the chain did swing around and break anything, or lock up the rear tire. I finally got it down to 10.4 but still very slow, still scared of it......and I hate admitting that almost as bad as I hate loosing to LankeeYankee

Yankee has been railing on that bike for a hot minute, you have a new motor and new clutch setup to get used to. You were trapping high 130's, almost in the 140's

Yankee has been railing on that bike for a hot minute, you have a new motor and new clutch setup to get used to. You were trapping high 130's, almost in the 140's

My best ended up being 141, in the video the speedo would hit 160 before letting off. I was running him down quick but not quick enough.

i don't think anything i've done warrants a thank you, but i appreciate it none the less. @kev, you just need more seat time trying to launch it. after that you're golden. ****, talk to the guy with the stretched gixxer, he was killing the 60'.

Your not kidding he was. Right now I just want to get back to the 1.6 - 1.7 I was running when it was factory. Don't forget to mention Trey Young, he was the guy on the BMW S1000RR

@Kv, he was fighting that s1k all night, but the little gixxer took it. I'm wondering what motor mods he had done. And @SD, fair enough, I'll try and make good on it. NSDQ

Back