Busa bitten

fatjap

Registered
Hello ALL,
I'm proud to say that I Just spent 1 Million Yen on my 2002
HAYABUSA. THANKS. I'm currently stationed in Japan and gave up dragging knees in 1995 after a rough hard spill in Daytona at the RACE OF CHAMPIONS. I've ridin a few times since then but never my own. Till I decide to purchase this GOD given machine. I'm so stoked I even took a Motocycle Safety Course again. HAHAHA(on a TZ250 no less).
I'll get the FALCON in a couple of days. I purchased it at the JAPAN Famous " DOC SUDA's". I'll be moving back to SAN DIEGO in the winter and hope to ride with some of you soon.

GREAT WEBSITE TOO. See Ya FATJAP

No need to take the "bullit train" anymore.
smile.gif

Thanks guys,

As for the bullet train, its costs about the same.

The bike is out of the factory, and will be in the box at DOC SUDA's tomorrow. I'll try to get picks.

I WONT SLEEP 2NIGHT.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Get some sleep man...you're gonna need it...you'll probably be like me......up for days just fiddling with it and cleaning and wiping and primping and dusting and etc. etc. Congrtulations man.

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

Wow, cool, can I ride with you. Just think of riding with a real ex road racer, man could you teach me a TON or what!!!! We need some pic's dude when you get the new ride. Thumbs up.
ernaehrung004.gif

Well the conversion at my first 930,000yen was 119 which ended up at about $7816.00 then I decided on a new one. Doc Suda offered me a deal. The next 256,00yen was at 117 ended up at $2190.00 so a total of $10,006.00 thats tax & titling. :usa:

cool.gif

Where is doc suda at in Japan? I will be in Nagoya next month for a few weeks. I'd like to stop by if their in the area.

I'm gonna post 3 pics I took 2night as they brought the bike from the factory to DOC SUDA's shop.
aktion035.gif

I'm so jacked up.
FATJAP

Back