Busa Binge Drinking in OKC this weekend!

Dulimon

Registered
Hey how about a watering hole or house this weekend and since it your home town Capt. you pick or another area member...the first round/Keg is on me. After that...what happens in field stays in the field. Lets get this mid-west party going!!!! You know these short notice parties are the best.....

Does that mean you are in OKC this weekend? Capt and I (and quite a few other members) will be at the PMRA race just south of Oklahoma City this Saturday. I should be there Friday night for a bit of testing as well.

As far as the beer, I might even participate Saturday after the I'm done racing!

There's a name I haven't seen in a long time! How have you been?

cool.gif

Hey you…Still traveling from one disaster to the next and lurking on the site. Tiffani came out to visit this past weekend and we hit Bricktown taking a stroll on the river walk. We also went to the local indoor kart track which was a blast. Missed 1st by 0.05...had to politely bump the guy in front of me, but he didn't seem to get the hint.
Must say this town has some good restaurants and my belt line is showing it. Professor it would be great to get together with some board members…last time was back in…uuuuhhhh
crazy.gif
04 I believe. Let me now where and when we could meet. I should be out of the office by 5:00.

Me and the Mrs. will be in bricktown on Saturday evening. 918-381-4554. First road trip on the busa for us.

I think Im up for it, I need to find out about child care but other than that dinner Sat night sounds good.... I will be at the races on Sat for sure...

cap

(captain @ Sep. 13 2007,17:22) I think Im up for it, I need to find out about child care but other than that dinner Sat night sounds good.... I will be at the races on Sat for sure...

cap
How are you feeling Cap ? Hope all is well, we need our leader !!

How are you feeling Cap [/Quote]

Im good, doc released me yesterday for my eyes, 20/20 vision... no long term issues........ Still as ugly as ever so the scarring I got won't hurt anything...

Back