Busa beats Ninja!

OB_Hapo

Registered
In an Official Rumor it was revealed that the ZX12 was bested by a Busa in both top speed and in the 1/4 mile in the first side by side comparison by a soon to be released issue of a mainstream motorcycle magazine...so now you can quit worrying and learn to love the bomb.....

Dont throw crumbs, give up the whole loaf.
That is if ya got somethin.

Wow,

Isn't this reminiscent of the old Honda commerical.

"Even the Ninja can't hide from a Huricane"...

-Dana

zx1300 sounds nice--but then suzuki gsx 1500 rr slingshot sounds even better--- by the way this is an "official RUMOR"

The game has likely changed with the new European speed limitations set to begin with Japanese 2001 models. The top speed wars may never be the same again?

You guys don't know Hapo very well.

"In an official rumor" is reminiscent of the old spoof of the "Dragnet" intro...

"The legend you are about to hear is true...
The needle has been changed to protect the record."

That was pretty funny... "protect the record"

The difference of that 100cc is just too much for the 12R to overcome. Put another 100cc into that 12R and look out! I am quite sure that the 12R would probably out race a 'busa on the track due to its better handling abilities and riders of equal racing skill on each bike. I really can't say that I trust the 12R as its almost a totally new kind of bike for Kawasaki and the 'busa is modeled after the highly reliable and top performing GSXR series.

Did y'all see the Daytona 200 on ESPN2? That is what I call a truly incredible race and the outcome was fantastic as I, of course, am biased towards Suzuki. I can only imagine the outcome if Haydon had not experienced that exhaust blowout or if he had not come out of the draft so soon. My hats off to that kid, he is an incredible racer for any age. To stick it out on a problemed bike like he did and still come that close to winning his first Daytona 200 is nothing short of awesome.

Nicky ran an incredible race but those last dozen laps it looked like Matt was just tagging along waiting for a good time to make his move - content to wait till the end when it counted. Nick was close but still came up short - kinda of like the ZX-12.

I say let em' sweat it out. It will give them time to manufacture excuses.

Back