Busa Bash pictures

NCBusa2001

Registered
First let me say that I had a great time at the gap. There was a lot to do, so I'm glad we stayed the extra days.

It seemed every night at the phillips there was very good discussion and good times had by all. The riding was excellent except for my mishap with that f-ing rock on the skyway and that passing the trooper incident.

The beginning of the week the traffic got very light which made the gap very enjoyable. I didn't hear any talk of "those damm busas wrecking the joint" like was forcasted when that dumb ass went down without a shirt on. Killboy didn't hear about any either.

I have to give massive thanks to Ken Wheeler for going over my bike. For those that don't know Ken, he is an accomplished rider and a wonderful wrench. He did a bunch of work for me while we were up there. First he did 9 dyno runs and tuned my stock ECU with a Teka computer ($70). He then tuned my suspension to my weight and riding style ($25). Let me say folks, It feels like a totally different bike. Way more smooth and nimble. I was also very pleased when he didn't overcharge me for the new tire that I suddenly needed (208 Mount&balanced $200). It's sad to say I'm utterly comfortable with a mechanic 400 miles away than I am with any local mechanics.

Met several other people at the phillips and one I'm encouraging to register on here. Wonderful guy named Todd from Ohio and he was riding the absolute crap out of his 05 busa (moved up from a blackbird). He scraped his right side fairing in a turn. I was in awe when I saw that. Maybe he will post a pic when he gets off his butt and stops lurking here.

Enough already...on with the pics.

Chris

Where's the pics?
rock.gif

Chris, I'm with GeorgiaBusa, it was really great to meet & Hang out with you and your wife ! Can't wait until we do it again ! Oh, BTW.... Where are the Pic's
rock.gif
?? LoL...

lmini001.gif

Steve.

laugh.gif
A thread about pics without the pics...

Oh well, I missed it, but I'm glad several got to go...I'm sure it was a great time!
cool.gif

Well, I attempted to upload the pictures, but alas no upload. I don't understand why it won't go. I'm using DSL, so go figure.

I'll try again later.

Chris

Back