Busa bash and meet in greet

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, we have lots and lots of pages on both subjects... I was thinking we need a seperate thread that gets to the basics of both get togethers so people know the locations, hotels, events and people going. There is just to much searching to find the facts... My question is Where is Busa Bash, I looked through all 11 pages and can't find location?

Ok, we have lots and lots of pages on both subjects... I was thinking we need a seperate thread that gets to the basics of both get togethers so people know the locations, hotels, events and people going. There is just to much searching to find the facts... My question is Where is Busa Bash, I looked through all 11 pages and can't find location?
The Bash is at the Dragon - most people will be staying in Robinsville, NC 20 or so mins away from the Cross Roads of Time (CROT) -

Hope that helps a little...

The Busa Bash is held at Deals Gap. Info on the area here.

It will be held September 22nd-24th with a few arriving a few days before and some staying longer.

Most are staying at the Phillips Motel in Robinsville, info here.

I do believe the Philliups is full. There is a Microtel and the San Ran just down the street.

If you have any questions, LMK.

MEET IN GREET INFO

THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE THE WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER 15-17TH, 2006
We will be meeting up in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. If you've never been then your in for a treat. If you have then you know what to expect. Will be developing a plan of events over the next couple of weeks to help give this event some structure! Food, drinks, and of course meeting some of your fellow Org buddies...
Plan on staying with everyone from the org at Pointewest! Secluded on the lake this property will be the site of our Midwestern Meet-N-Greet 2006. Plenty of places to stay inside Eureka Springs for under $40 if your on a budget. Current Org price for Pointewest is $75...
The BUG is the FIRST person to make Reservations....
POINTEWEST LODGING?
Pointe West
11882 Hwy 187
Eureka Springs, AR 72631
(479) 253-9050
Reservations: 800-352-6616

(Give Barb a call and let her know your with Hayabusa.org good for 10% off the regular rates) Everyone planning on staying at this location should call ASAP. There is NO fee for an early cancelation, so what cha waiting on? Looking forward to meeting up with everyone this fall. I plan on providing a cookout at least one night with alcohol for those of age
Best of all its FREE for everyone who shows up!

ATTENDANCE LIST TENATIVE
© Camping
(H) Hotel Pointe West
(OA) Other Arrangements
mountainmotor
BusaWhipped (H)
GSXcite (H)
Draycore
Jester0769
hooken203
usn04limited (OA)
DaCol (H)
BusainSD ©
impactks (H)
DREW (H)
BUSA1 (OA)
yaesu (H)
AstarsBusa
Yort
omslaw
Ks-waterbug (H)
Busas Coles and Chevys
HondaJon (H)
underpsi (OA)
Moondog (OA)
Professor (H)
Busarider54 ©
Achilles
birdofprey
psteen (H)
dezel1
Red05 (H)
Fate
Shibumi (H)

Thanks, guys, just though in might help to have one page incase anybody is looking for specifics.

I'm going to both. Check out my vacation post for maps from STL to the M&G, then to the Bash, then back to STL.
smile.gif

OK folks, if I am still welcomed it looks like Mrs Captain and myself should be there... We will be on a goldwing but it should still be a blast.

Can we come?

<!--EDIT|captain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156300038 -->

to which one Capt? You are more than welcome at any event
cool.gif

Arkansas is close enough that we can ride there in a half a day.

Back