Busa alive again woo hoo

paulcee

Registered
My 2000 busa lives again, a 2006 tank and pump rewired and plumbed straight in, nothing changed same fuel rail, same wires, just had to change the connectors from 2x 2 way's and install a 4 way to coincide with the new pump and of course a new fuel line, easiest mod ever. And the best news of all my bike fired up 1st time with no hesitation, if anyone is planning on doing this let me know and I'll help out

Fantastic news, have to admit, I was concerned you would get so frustrated and sell the Busa :banghead:

Good work paulcee :thumbsup::bowdown:

Best regards Stretch :laugh:

Great to hear and thank you for offering to help. This is a fairly common upgrade but we dont have and how to's. If you would like, can you provide a step by step with some pictures? I will be happy to make it a sticky.

Great News- nothing like the sound of a Busa coming to Life under your paws :thumbup:

Great to hear and thank you for offering to help. This is a fairly common upgrade but we dont have and how to's. If you would like, can you provide a step by step with some pictures? I will be happy to make it a sticky.

I will be more than happy to do this, I'll do it on Sunday when I have more time, would you like me to pm you all the details as well as some photos or will I just post them and then you can extract what you need

I will be more than happy to do this, I'll do it on Sunday when I have more time, would you like me to pm you all the details as well as some photos or will I just post them and then you can extract what you need

I vote for posting it here.

Back