Busa Abuse....some pics...but not in a bad way!

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
Here are some pics of my Busa doing various chores and tasks....all without complaint and lookin damn fine!
P8070336.jpg

P8080395.jpg

P7200261.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see the Busa is working for you and loving it. Looks like you need to try the Angle ST or PR2 tires. :beerchug:

I didn't even realize my tire was that shredded. It handled fine ,no problems, I discovered that nice long cord the night before we hit the Dragon. I had the tire replaced with a Batt.axe 016 the next morning.:thumbsup:

Holy cow, that thing looks like a lama all loaded up like that :laugh:

You certainly got the best of that tire! I'm with you, run em til you can see the air before replacing! :beerchug:

So your Busa is a commuter, canyon carver, tourer, drag bike, track bike, and clothesline.

Those two things sitting on top of the bags are camp chairs although from a different angle they look like Gatling guns or something. My tires are pretty square, the Cheetos pic was my trip out to the Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia and the other two are my Deals Gap trip, both done in a month.

On the ferry across Lake Champlain I wasn't aware of "Harley etiquette" of parking your bike,clearly my busa does NOT play well with others. It was a brief socially awkward moment and then they all went back to ignoring me.:whistle:
P7200262.jpg
P7200262.jpg

P7200262.jpg

Back