Busa a good first bike?

yengese

Registered
Just kidding guys.
Brand new here, thought I would introduce myself right and hopefully post a pic of Scarlett. No, its not my first bike, just my favorite.

n617270706_190989_8566.jpg

Well, it worked. BTW it was 37 degrees F that day when I picked it up and drove about 1.5 hours home. I won't do that again.

Had my flame thrower ready for some serious flaming !!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AAAssjani.gif

Congrats on the Busa and welcome to the board
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

(thrasherfox @ Apr. 29 2007,18:40) Had my flame thrower ready for some serious flaming !!  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

AAAssjani.gif

Congrats on the Busa and welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
You and me both, Ron!

Some things to consider removing: Warning Stickers, Rear "Shovel", and Reflectors. Merely Suggestions. Beautiful bike, love the name.

37 degrees plus the "Busa wind chill factor" makes for a cold ride!!!

Congrats on getting "Scarlett".... a fitting name, indeed! I haven't named my bike yet. I guess I never will. To me, it's just "Busa".

You should totally get a dark smoke Puig double bubble for that! It would look rad!

Warning stickers gone, new undertail on the way, fairing screens being put on right now ( silicone is drying). I am looking at windscreens, either Puig or zero. Also, I am debating between exhaust and GPS right now. I will be driving this multistate this summer, so I am leaning towards GPS. Plus the geek in me screams GPS, but the biker in me wants exhaust.
Decisions, decisions......
I got to get my 600 mile check-up tomorrow. Anyone recommend a place in the Charleston, SC area that charges a reasonable price?
Thanks for the welcomes.

(yengese @ Apr. 29 2007,19:03) Well, it worked. BTW it was 37 degrees F that day when I picked it up and drove about 1.5 hours home. I won't do that again.
Gear
newbie.gif
laugh.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Apr. 30 2007,01:20) 37 degrees plus the "Busa wind chill factor" makes for a cold ride!!!

Congrats on getting "Scarlett".... a fitting name, indeed! I haven't named my bike yet. I guess I never will. To me, it's just "Busa".
rock.gif

(yengese @ Apr. 30 2007,16:09) Warning stickers gone, new undertail on the way, fairing screens being put on right now ( silicone is drying). I am looking at windscreens, either Puig or zero. Also, I am debating between exhaust and GPS right now. I will be driving this multistate this summer, so I am leaning towards GPS. Plus the geek in me screams GPS, but the biker in me wants exhaust.
Decisions, decisions......
I got to get my 600 mile check-up tomorrow. Anyone recommend a place in the Charleston, SC area that charges a reasonable price?
Thanks for the welcomes.
Ride up to Barnwell, I'll do it for $24.00
laugh.gif

Guys we got a true squid on our hands
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back