Busa 2010 ?

MotoEdge

Registered
Hey guys I finished my upgrade. I have a MV agusta tail laying in my garage and I decided to do something crazy with it. Here is the result and I know some of you will like the idea some of you not but what a heck this is why we are here to show what we can do. The tail and under tail are modified by me and as you see there is some carbon fiber on the tail, that is dipped and I did the reservoirs and the engine cover anyone interested in dipping parts here I am.
I have also those lighted Kanji's see the pics. I have many to show you but only few at the time. :beerchug:

DSC09066.jpg

DSC09067.jpg

DSC09069.jpg

DSC09081.jpg

DSC09091.jpg

DSC09080.jpg

DSC09084.jpg

DSC09085.jpg

DSC09088.jpg

DSC09089.jpg

DSC09075.jpg

DSC09102.jpg

DSC09104.jpg

DSC09106.jpg

DSC09108.jpg

DSC09110.jpg

DSC09113.jpg

DSC09115.jpg

DSC09093.jpg

DSC09094.jpg

Tell me about the lights in the front fender. (are those lights?)

Super duper original my friend. Creative and original. That's what it's all about. :bowdown:

my hats off to you for a very well executed concept/design!!! no doubt your bike is truly one-of-a-kind

Wowzers Batman that thing is beautiful..

Where do I start.
I love the 'marbling' paint , very nice.
I love the way the tail looks on it. Is the tail stock length or did you have to 'stretch' it to make it cover the tire ?
I most esp like the lit kanjis , those things are way cool.
Whats involved in getting those on a bike, any cutting or what ? How do they light up ?

You should most def put that thing in a show or something. I would certainly expect it to win a trophy due to originality and work done to get it like that.

Very very nice...:thumbsup:

that is a sick bike, dude. Love it. I love the color and design. Not a huge fan of the tail, but it does look really good.

The only thing I really dont like is the kanji on the bike's left side (on the right side, looking at bike from front). The kanji just looks a bit off...

Last edited:
Not my style, but you did a great job makin things fit that really shouldnt.:thumbsup: I do like the LED's up the nose

Wowzers Batman that thing is beautiful..

Where do I start.
I love the 'marbling' paint , very nice.
I love the way the tail looks on it. Is the tail stock length or did you have to 'stretch' it to make it cover the tire ?
I most esp like the lit kanjis , those things are way cool.
Whats involved in getting those on a bike, any cutting or what ? How do they light up ?

You should most def put that thing in a show or something. I would certainly expect it to win a trophy due to originality and work done to get it like that.

Very very nice...:thumbsup:

The Lighted Kanji's are stickers it not involve any cut or mod just stick them and connect the wires to a switch and to the battery. They coming with 2 inverters which convert 12V to 5v so those thinks can run for hours without drain your battery.

Last edited:
Tell me about the lights in the front fender. (are those lights?)

Super duper original my friend. Creative and original. That's what it's all about. :bowdown:

Yes those lights on the front fender are high power LED's they are really good it doesn't help you to see much better but help others to see you. :beerchug:

Last edited:
I like to thank every one for the time you take to comment on my post and also for the appreciation this encourage me to do more. Now I like to show you other things I did so far.

DQe8V11274933587.gif

DSC09143.jpg

DSC09140.jpg

DSC09145.jpg

DSC09146.jpg

Last edited:
Back