Burt@ 1320straighliners

Blue Streak

Registered
Burt I have called and left you a couple messages, sent an email, and PMed you here on the board and have not heard anything back. I need to know where the fitting is that I ordered on 08-07? Its been more than two weeks now and my bike is down waiting for the part. The order number is 1253 PM me and let me know whats going on.

I just got off the phone with him no more than 20min ago. He will get in touch with you, he is a good guy. Just give him a call again, leave a message and im sure he will return your phone call as he has done for me each and every time.

Sorry!! Im here and i tried to call you but it went to machine I will try again,But you are not going to like what im going to tell you (SORRY) Burt

Thanks for the call Burt.
cool.gif

Yea, he is a good guy to speak to and will always return a call...
He has helped me several times...
And, in the Spring, He and I will work out a killer price on a Turbo...

ive heard "from a wispering tree" that this new product will be lower in price and = in performance to his current Stage 1 kit. Which I am VERY Much looking forward to in my future purchase. :p

ive heard "from a wispering tree" that this new product will be lower in price and = in performance to his current Stage 1 kit. Which I am VERY Much looking forward to in my future purchase. :p
Or you could just purchase a new ZX-14...
I heard it was the fastest bike ever produced...
Kawasaki, a Legend in their own minds...
poke.gif

Negative, ill stay with my zuki! lol, i could care less about the .10 in a 1/4mile difference. Thats just opening up a can of worms lol. And besides, I dont like the way they look. Busa is a much more sexier beast.

Negative, ill stay with my zuki! lol, i could care less about the .10 in a 1/4mile difference. Thats just opening up a can of worms lol. And besides, I dont like the way they look. Busa is a much more sexier beast.
I gotta agree...
Like they say about the ZX-14 down here in Texas...
That dog won't hunt...

And anyone foolish enough to buy one...
Well, he don't know come-ere from Sic-em...

Back