Burt@ 1320straighliners

Burt I have called and left you a couple messages, sent an email, and PMed you here on the board and have not heard anything back. I need to know where the fitting is that I ordered on 08-07? Its been more than two weeks now and my bike is down waiting for the part. The order number is 1253 PM me and let me know whats going on.

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
I just got off the phone with him no more than 20min ago. He will get in touch with you, he is a good guy. Just give him a call again, leave a message and im sure he will return your phone call as he has done for me each and every time.

Sorry!! Im here and i tried to call you but it went to machine I will try again,But you are not going to like what im going to tell you (SORRY) Burt

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
Yea, he is a good guy to speak to and will always return a call...
He has helped me several times...
And, in the Spring, He and I will work out a killer price on a Turbo...

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
ive heard "from a wispering tree" that this new product will be lower in price and = in performance to his current Stage 1 kit. Which I am VERY Much looking forward to in my future purchase. :p

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
ive heard "from a wispering tree" that this new product will be lower in price and = in performance to his current Stage 1 kit. Which I am VERY Much looking forward to in my future purchase. :p
Or you could just purchase a new ZX-14...
I heard it was the fastest bike ever produced...
Kawasaki, a Legend in their own minds...
poke.gif

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Negative, ill stay with my zuki! lol, i could care less about the .10 in a 1/4mile difference. Thats just opening up a can of worms lol. And besides, I dont like the way they look. Busa is a much more sexier beast.

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
Negative, ill stay with my zuki! lol, i could care less about the .10 in a 1/4mile difference. Thats just opening up a can of worms lol. And besides, I dont like the way they look. Busa is a much more sexier beast.
I gotta agree...
Like they say about the ZX-14 down here in Texas...
That dog won't hunt...

And anyone foolish enough to buy one...
Well, he don't know come-ere from Sic-em...