Bursig Stand

Fyi to any buyer
Plates and pins are interchangeable.
The Bursig itself fits multiple bikes, and is an excellent stand.
So Ali's stand is set up for a gen1 or 2 Busa, but not limited to them alone(if you buy a different pin or plate).

GLWS

Fyi to any buyer
Plates and pins are interchangeable.
The Bursig itself fits multiple bikes, and is an excellent stand.
So Ali's stand is set up for a gen1 or 2 Busa, but not limited to them alone(if you buy a different pin or plate).

GLWS
thanks.. I just don't use it... its literally been used once... I could even dig up the original box I believe... trying to give forum members a shot at it before I list somewhere else.

A lot. Like $500 TYD or so. If you see a super cheap price remember you have to buy the plate for your specific bike too, about $100. A Price close to $450 or more would be complete stand. This was 3 years ago I think though, they maybe cheaper now.

A lot. Like $500 TYD or so. If you see a super cheap price remember you have to buy the plate for your specific bike too, about $100. A Price close to $450 or more would be complete stand. This was 3 years ago I think though, they maybe cheaper now.

Everything is included in the new price, you just have to tell them which bike you want it for, so you get the right plate and pins, as they come with it.

Back