Burning the last bit off of BT56

V6RACER

Registered
Here I am having a little fun burning the last bit of tread off of the stock BT56 rear tire.

<!--EDIT|V6RACER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071525020 -->

pic

000_0061.jpg

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071526165 -->

Yep, thats the ticket when it's time too change a meat...woohoo...tried it once with a gsxr1100 1988 second gear 90 mph before i moved..i wanted to do the longest burn possible....just went sideway's...."abort abort" oh well fun trying...launched in 1st..burned abit, then to the shop for a new tire.....cool pic's---you posted...sweet rippin' burnout and leave's.....thats what it's all about..just do not try to get anyone else to understand besides us..WE KNOW.....
laugh.gif

Cool...But no smoke...When you get the new tire on let's see you smoke it...
evil.gif

2 bad you dont know how to use up the rest of the tire.  
rock.gif
I have the burnouts on video but I have no way of posting them to the web..

Cache, I haven't been in the twisties much as of yet but with new stickies I am going to practice the turns...lol I'm just getting the hang of this heavy thing. Just bought it in august. I have signed up to ride a the Barber Motorsports track in the spring.

2 bad you dont know how to use up the rest of the tire.  
rock.gif
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>OUCH!!!</span></span>

Hey V6Racer, you could burn up the left side by doing a burnout on the side stand. Hehehehehe...
laugh.gif
V6Racer...Don't let it get you down they say the same thing about me...It's always the middle that wears on mine...I see however that you intend on doing some track time...I on the other hand will continue to only wear the middle...
evil.gif

Back