Burning Rich but runs good

I'd check it....smoking isn't generally a good thing, what color is the smoke? black or blue or white?

for another point, when you reply and want to quote someone, use the "quote" and "reply" buttons otherwise your response gets lost in the quote.

I'd check it....smoking isn't generally a good thing, what color is the smoke? black or blue or white?

for another point, when you reply and want to quote someone, use the "quote" and "reply" buttons otherwise your response gets lost in the quote.

My bad I haven’t been part of this Forum long lol. It’s a black smoke I can tell it’s burning rich just from fuel mileage and the smell.

My bad I haven’t been part of this Forum long lol. It’s a black smoke I can tell it’s burning rich just from fuel mileage and the smell.
Now that's how to quote...

Has to be fuelling, from the previous quotes, you seem to be on top of that.

Now that's how to quote...

Has to be fuelling, from the previous quotes, you seem to be on top of that.

Yeah from research and digging I think either the throttle body sync is off or timing is off possibly maybe a have a plug not firing correctly or all the time. The side of the exhaust with little to no smoke stays a lot colder a lot longer. I’m going to mess with it more today and see what I can find.

Back