Burning question. Hot heels and crotch

funnyman3000

Registered
So everything went awesome on my first ride home from Dallas to Fort Hood. It was around 85 degrees F and with a breeze it was nice. Two hot spots started forming though. One at my heels where they're near the exhaust and another at just the front part of the seat. I'm thinking of getting a shortie exhaust soon, but that wouldn't solve anything... the pipe would still be right by my shoe. Any common solutions?

Been wearing my combat boots until my Icon's arrive. Hopefully it be as bad with those. I'm more afraid of the boot rubber sticking to the pipe if it gets too hot and accidently rubs up against it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Riding boots for your heels and dont let the gas go below half tank for your crotch.

Never had the problem with the heels and the only time I've had to endure the burning crotch was after I was on leave from the Royal Marines in Hong Kong.

I mean: how was I to know that gorgeous Chinese girl was actually a bloke?

Never had the problem with the heels and the only time I've had to endure the burning crotch was after I was on leave from the Royal Marines in Hong Kong.

I mean: how was I to know that gorgeous Chinese girl was actually a bloke?

You aren't suppose to continue once you find that out. :poke:

That's when you run far far away... :rofl: j/k

http://www.fixherpes.com

I wear a pair of Shift Fuel boots, and I don't feel any heat from the exhaust.
However, I do feel heat coming from the radiator dumping right on the tops of my feet whever I've moving slow (<55mph :laugh: )

Back