Burnin' Rubber!

meductic

Registered
Bye bye Bridgestone.....my first and last! Back to the Michelin Power pilots I go! These were the worst tires I have ever run on my 'busa in 10 years. Never again will I run anything but Pilot powers 2ct on my bike! I rode on these Brigdestones for 300 miles and that was enough for me!!!!

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

I'm not a Bridgestone fan either, and I've taken low mileage ones off bikes before too. I think I'de have sold that before I burned it though:laugh:
Q2s!!!! I've had several sets and models of Pilots...and I'm not running them anymore!

Ya after I started the fire I was like...hey, I could have got a few bucks outta them...but at the time it was well worth seeing them go up in flames! Worst gripping (or lack there of) tires ever!

I would of done a super long, asphalt removing burnout on it if I was just gonna piss away a useable tire.

Which model was it? I don't mind the stones, Q2's are my favorite but I would have no problems running the BT-02s,03s, 16s or 23s.

What kind of PSI were you running in them and what kind of things were happening to build such a strong dislike of them?

oh man with all the rear tire punctures I'm sure someone could have used that :laugh:

LOL!! I am the same way but I did it with an Avon tire.
I also get pissed at crap such my elecronic coyote caller
that started to act up one day out hunting, so I put a few rifle
rounds through it, Yeaah sure I could have sold it but hey its more in fun
in the moment of being pissed! Burn Baby Burn. I just ordered my set of PC2's
I hope I like em.

I've put nearly 4000 miles of mostly twisties on my BTs, they were on the bike when I bought it, I haven't slipped once, where are you riding that you can't get grip?

I've put nearly 4000 miles of mostly twisties on my BTs, they were on the bike when I bought it, I haven't slipped once, where are you riding that you can't get grip?

I agree I almost have 4K on my BT's stock oems for the 09. No chicken strips and nice blisters on the edge, I ride it pretty hard into turns usually 2.5 times faster then the posted signs, etc. Curve ahead 35MPH X 2.5 = around 85
40= 100 mph.
I been reading about the Michelins and all like em here so I just ordered one Friday. We shall see how it rides compared to the BT's

They worked horrible at the track day I was at...then they worked terrible riding home in the rain.....maybe I got one built on a Monaday when everyone was hung over, but this tire was the worst one I EVER rode on....

Those look like the ones that come stock on the Busa BT 56's I think. They're crap. I was done with bridgestone too until I tried the 16's. Have Avon Storm 2's now and I'm going back to the 16's.

I'm not a fan of the BT056's at all... slide way too much. The BT016's, however, are a great tire. Lately though, I've gone to the Q2. Fantastic skinz.

I agree I almost have 4K on my BT's stock oems for the 09. No chicken strips and nice blisters on the edge, I ride it pretty hard into turns usually 2.5 times faster then the posted signs, etc. Curve ahead 35MPH X 2.5 = around 85
40= 100 mph.
I been reading about the Michelins and all like em here so I just ordered one Friday. We shall see how it rides compared to the BT's

??? You don't say...

I'm gonna have to remember this post next time I need to warm up my Bridgestones. Thanks for the tip! :laugh:

Back