Bunch of stock parts

simanio872

Registered
Hi guys,
Decided to sell a bunch of my stock stuff, if you're interested in something feel free to message me or text me at 5098517361 for pictures. All parts are stock listed will be stock/factory. Most of these parts have less than 600 miles on them and all of the parts have less than 1000 miles. Not entirely sure what to ask for everything so prices are mostly obo. Also id be very interested in trading things for fairings, fairing pins/bolts, stock second gen wheels, or maybe performance stuff! So heres what i got:
Full exhaust ($??)
Foot peg assembly including brake/shifter ($30? Plus shipping)
Steering stabilizer ($15 plus shipping)
Rear sprocket ($10 plus shipping)
Mirrors ($15 plus shipping)
Windscreen ($15 plus shipping)
Seat ($20 plus shipping)
Rear fender and reflectors ($5 plus shipping)
Fork cartridges and springs($??)
Rear shock ($??)
Shock links ($5 plus shipping)
O2 sensor (pay shipping and its yours)
Frankenstein bolts (little scratched from removal, pay shipping and theyre yours)
Thanks!

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks, was really looking for the seat and adding the mirrors. I'll leave them for someone more in need.

Sandow

Registered
Hi guys,
Decided to sell a bunch of my stock stuff, if you're interested in something feel free to message me or text me at 5098517361 for pictures. All parts are stock listed will be stock/factory. Most of these parts have less than 600 miles on them and all of the parts have less than 1000 miles. Not entirely sure what to ask for everything so prices are mostly obo. Also id be very interested in trading things for fairings, fairing pins/bolts, stock second gen wheels, or maybe performance stuff! So heres what i got:
Full exhaust ($??)
Seat ($20 plus shipping)
Rear shock ($??)
Frankenstein bolts (little scratched from removal, pay shipping and theyre yours)
Thanks!
what colour is it? You dont have the hump by any chance in blue?

#Braaap@Life

Registered
Hi guys,
Full exhaust ($??)
Seat ($20 plus shipping)
Rear shock ($??)
Thanks!
Mirrors and forks?

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrenalineagent