built a table out of a 350 motor

Hemiap

Registered
I took a stock chevy 350 had it dipped after stripping it down to the bare block. Then I went and got the pistons welded on and some square tubing welded on the botom for support with the casters. Then I painted it and put some casters on it so I can move it. And here is the final result!!
35965388.jpg

59ecce4f.jpg

078dcb89.jpg

3f8b254c.jpg

18897b22.jpg

1fa5f887.jpg

d60e96a8.jpg

a6443dac.jpg

thats sweet!!! its sure a heavy table though isnt it?

thats cool :thumbsup: me and my brother have been talking about doing stuff like this for a long time.

i like it...just don't stumble over it in the dark, i don't think you would win :laugh:

Thanks guys, Yeah its very heavy!! I should have used an aluminum block, but this is what i had handy!!

Cool idea annoy looks cool. I've always wanted to get a used slick off of a top fuel or funny car and put glass on it for a table also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats pretty awesome. Wish i had stuff like that laying around to make stuff like that...

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

I think your next table should include the heads with the valve train chromed or painted silver to show some more details of an engine.

Looks good. I would hate to stub my toe on that sucker! :laugh:

I have an old 331 caddy motor in a billion pieces in my garage I've been meaning to do this too for about 2 years.

Looks awesome!!!

Looks good...hate to see what those coaster divits look like in the carpet~!~

Back