Building A Exo-busa Kit Car

Wow
I didn't know it was gonna be street legal
Got any pictures of the whole car, side veiw?

Mocked up before I started customizing it.

12250115_10156240192360504_4828699164303088664_n.jpg

Trust me, I want this done way more than you do. Didn't think it was going to take me so long. But it is what it is... I'm hope it'll be done by the end of the month.

Trust me, I want this done way more than you do. Didn't think it was going to take me so long. But it is what it is... I'm hope it'll be done by the end of the month.

Just keep up the good work, bro. It better to take your time and the build take longer than rush it and have to keep working on afterwards.

Just keep up the good work, bro. It better to take your time and the build take longer than rush it and have to keep working on afterwards.

also, hit up powerhouse about a 500w stator and a mosfet rectifier. no overheating, and plenty of power for headlights, taillights, and any other electrical accessories you may be interested in.

Thanks for the heads up on the stator. Is Powerhouse a member?

As for the TIP sensor, I had opened it up and siliconed the brass ring in place so it will not move at all. Not sure why I'm getting it. Need to trace some wires and see what's going on.

Well, I traced the black/brown wire from the Tip sensor to every sensor it connects to on the motor and I got signal from my multi meter. This leads me to a conclusion that the Tip sensor is bad. I ordered a tip sensor bypass yesterday. Should be here in a couple days. Couldn't start the motor because the Tip Sensor error.

Back