Bug and Co, home safe...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Rolled in last night to a Severe Thunderstorm, Tornado, and high winds...
Getting caught up on some rest today! Had a blast meet a lot of really really nice folks this last week.. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Good to see you and Beth again, you guys stay safe, see you in a few weeks! :beerchug:

Congrats on another successful adventure!!!

Welcome home~ :beerchug:

Great to meet you finally:thumbsup:thanks for EVERYTHING you do here, it was nice to finally put a face to the name...

Other than, "the tall bald guy with the goatie", yeah like THAT helped

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

it was good to see you and the lady again bro, glad you guys made it home safe...see you in a few weeks :beerchug:

Glad to have finally met you, Sonny (I mean, Hitch)! :whistle: The Fall Bash should be even better.

Glad you made it home safe, nice to have met you and your wife, see yall in eureka. :thumbsup:

it was great to finally meet you guys. I'm glad you made it back home safe.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks all... It was super nice to meet you folks as well. I can finally put a face to some folks I've spoke with on the oRg. What a bunch of great people to hang out with! Glad as well that everyone made it home safel. I'm thinking that leaving by driving the Dragon wasn't that bad after all... Seems that Hell Bender was the road to avoid. :whistle:

Back