Budget gsxr 1k conversion. sort of

You can get 05-06 gsxr pegs that bolt on through the side and drill the subframe plates. But I dont want them. I rarely ride two up maybe only and rallys, and ill swap the busa tail on if so
Nice bike bro!!! Looks super clean! Figured I’d ask if you maybe had pics of the brackets you had made?? I’m thinking about making my own tbh but I don’t know what basic shape I need to fallow

Nice bike bro!!! Looks super clean! Figured I’d ask if you maybe had pics of the brackets you had made?? I’m thinking about making my own tbh but I don’t know what basic shape I need to fallow

Thank you!, and sorry I don't have pics of the brackets man, I actually purchased them from some guy who makes them out in las vegas. but the basic shape is like an isosceles triangle with rounded ends if that makes sense lol

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/thre...tom-gsxr-1000-tail-section-conversion.178773/

or look at this thread they look very similar to his

E951DEF7-3807-4609-994F-7B7664E868E7.jpeg

If anyone has been wondering how the Budget Busa tail has been doing, shes still here surviving the Covid. Has some weird looking side pipes now . Just thought id bump this up As I've had a few people inbox asking what all I did and may find this post helpful.

Back