100_2207.jpg

100_2208.jpg

100_2209.jpg

100_2211.jpg

100_2212.jpg

100_2213.jpg

100_2214.jpg

dang...someone represented there wish we had that much up here

Yep...was there too. I won 2nd best busa last year, did not show but know the judge from last year. He let us park next to his tailer and other show bikes.

Corey..did you stay long enought for the bikini contest? ANy pics of that? We left before it started.

Yep...was there too. I won 2nd best busa last year, did not show but know the judge from last year. He let us park next to his tailer and other show bikes.

Corey..did you stay long enought for the bikini contest? ANy pics of that? We left before it started.

No I didn't take any of the bikini contest but you didn't really miss anything. They did have two girls that was out of this world. one was puerto rican and the other was white but a black girl won that worked at a hooters. She was really pretty but didn't have a body like the other two. I'm glad I didn't take pictures cause my wife looked all the pictures.:rofl:

The Farrari bike won a trophy though I'm not sure which one. The guy that I rode with says that guy own two eateries in Va. Beach . Those rims he had alone was ten thousand.

Obama Busa. What a mess.

At what point into a 2 thousand dollar paint job would one say... "geez.... not like i hoped it would look...

Some "tastes" are in the eye of the owner.:thumbsup:

There are nice clean lines of some.... and others.... wonder if they just throw darts at the colour wheel

Lime green and Megenta, ya... they look good together.

Last edited:
The Farrari bike won a trophy though I'm not sure which one. The guy that I rode with says that guy own two eateries in Va. Beach . Those rims he had alone was ten thousand.

Yea the plexi galsss rims eat up some money for them. :laugh: OH you should see his trailer too....its one of those clear plexi glass enclosed trailers. Guess he has a theme going on. Last year he did NOT even get it of the trailler. Just rolled in and parked the trailer there???

Thanks for sharing:thumbsup::thumbsup:

If you watched the Bikini contest with the wife there I don't think she would have minded a few shots for your org. buddies :whistle:

just help better share what happened at the show :laugh:

At what point into a 2 thousand dollar paint job would one say... "geez.... not like i hoped it would look...

Some "tastes" are in the eye of the owner.:thumbsup:

There are nice clean lines of some.... and others.... wonder if they just throw darts at the colour wheel

Lime green and Megenta, ya... they look good together.

2K paint job? Try 4-5K... for that price you will like it even if you hate it.

Back