Bubba, you'll appreciate this...Dog lovers will enjoy

Takeuon

Registered
I miss my Husky soooo much! (R.I.P. Sulako) Seeing these vids makes me want to get another one. What would are lives be like without the joy & companionship of a dog?

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: Thanks Brian,
My Huskies talk all the time to the wife. They rarely bark and when they do it is not pretty.:laugh:

When the wife gets on to one of them the other usually gives her a lot of grief and it is funny to watch, I should get it on film sometime.

Thanks for the smile,
Bubba

this is Bella, she was 8 weeks old when these where taken.she has one blue eye and one brown, one ear stands up the other is folded over..she isnt a husky, but is a malamute/wolf hybrid she ruled the 120# rottweilers even when she was this small...sadly we had to give her up when the new baby came into the house, but we get to visit her often....she can really sing as well:thumbsup:

100_0473.jpg

100_0475.jpg

100_0480.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0479.jpg

100_0483.jpg

100_0485.jpg

Last edited:
this is Bella, she was 8 weeks old when these where taken.she has one blue eye and one brown, one ear stands up the other is folded over..she isnt a husky, but is a malamute/wolf hybrid she ruled the 120# rottweilers even when she was this small...sadly we had to give her up when the new baby came into the house, but we get to visit her often....she can really sing as well:thumbsup:

Very cute! Great pics....especially the last pic in B&W! :thumbsup:

Neat combination, I would love to have a Hybrid wolf. I hear they are the most intelligent and gentle animals.

Do you have any photos of her at full grown? I would love to see them.

Thanks,
Bubba

Neat combination, I would love to have a Hybrid wolf. I hear they are the most intelligent and gentle animals.

Do you have any photos of her at full grown? I would love to see them.

Thanks,
Bubba
working on it for you, and yes she is hands down the smartest animal i have ever seen, figured out how to open all the doors thegate the dog food container, she let out the other dogs so she could steal there food...ect...

working on it for you, and yes she is hands down the smartest animal i have ever seen, figured out how to open all the doors thegate the dog food container, she let out the other dogs so she could steal there food...ect...

Thanks.:thumbsup:

And yes, that is the Husky in them, they are escape artist to say the least.
Bubba

I watch those videos all the time. I absolutely love my two huskies. I forgot what I used to do for fun other than ride motorcycles when I didnt have them. I have two brown ones both with ice blue eyes. And they sing to us all the time too....Love Copper and Rocky

I watch those videos all the time. I absolutely love my two huskies. I forgot what I used to do for fun other than ride motorcycles when I didnt have them. I have two brown ones both with ice blue eyes. And they sing to us all the time too....Love Copper and Rocky

:thumbsup:

that was pretty cool... a bit of moonwalk? oh my... :laugh: thx, great vids!

Back