bt014 ARE THERE 2 DIFFERENT STYLE bt014's?

reconscout

Registered
Is the BT014 that is on the stock ZX14 the same BT014 that I would get if I ordered or bought 1 through my local dealer?
My dealer does not have BT014 in the 190/50/17 but they do have Aa BT014 in a 180/55/17 so I just don't know if that tire would be as stable and the same at high speeds as the BT014L that guys are saying is better than a normal BT014.
Any body know the differences?
THANKS

Check with Bridgstone's web site. Same tire size usually comes in different flavors such as OEM for some bikes, generic, etc. They also differ slightly in exact dimensions and tread depths. Get the manufacturer number and call the place where you want to buy it from to see what exact tire they have.

For example, I was buying the front for mawonline.com, and they had two different sizes for the same size, but they listed the manufacturer numbers. I checked with BT and picked the front with 1/8" deeper tread for extra $7.

IG
I appreciate your response.I did'nt know that they were different like the way you explained it to me in general.
I'll give a call to BT before I go on and buy the wrong BT014.Thanks again for the help...

Back