BST Wheels

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
personally no but that is because i have three sets of rims in order to keep the tires i might need at any particular time mounted, couldn't afford to replace all of them :laugh: like DO3 said, go for it if that is what you want...i've heard good things about them :beerchug:

1busa

Registered
I wouldnt buy them unless I could inspect them with a fine tooth comb. Heard alot of stories about issues with earlier made models of BST's...... There is a certain year that they are supposed to be made where all the issues were fixed but I cant remember.

dragonbusa

Registered
if i had 0 dept and i mean 0! no car payments no credit cards no nothen, and the wife was happy with every thing around the house? mabey

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Where the heck did you read that?
I wouldnt buy them unless I could inspect them with a fine tooth comb. Heard alot of stories about issues with earlier made models of BST's...... There is a certain year that they are supposed to be made where all the issues were fixed but I cant remember.

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
If you don't owe on any credit cards or have outstanding bills yes.. the interest you save over time on any of the others you can actually get something for your money..

1busa

Registered
Where the heck did you read that?
There was 2 threads on the psychobike forum where they were talking about it. Because there was a guy trying to sell a pair and guys kept asking what the manufacturers date on them was.

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Well i still would, i now own a set of Dymags, in Carbon, as well as the Magnesium, Carbons on my bike, and still would run them!

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
I guess if I was in PST class and my bike was making crazy hp I might consider different wheels. Only in that kind of a situation though.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V8 Busa