Bst Carbon Fiber Wheels For Gen Ii

thought the paperwork might be helpful for anyone considering a purchase. Some good info in here.
PG1.JPG
PG2.JPG
PG3.JPG
PG4.JPG

PG1.JPG
PG2.JPG
PG3.JPG
PG4.JPG
Well, I

Good looking bike. I love the Rotors. Going for these before I mount the new wheels/tires all at one time I suppose......
Thanks! The rotors are also lighter than the OEM reducing unsprung weight even more.

......Just want Blusa to be beautiful and maybe hit some bike shows this summer.
Yeah that's what you say now. If you care anything at all about riding curvy roads you're going to be too busy. It's going to feel like a completely different bike.

Well, finally getting around to the purchase of the Sport EVO's and had them mounted down in Denver today. Fay Myers did a fantastic job and what a nice place. So, Thought I would post these up as I intend to get up in the morning and swap out the wheels/tires. Guess I need to post up the factory wheels/tires for sale as I'm about out of any room for storage.

BST2.JPG
BST3.JPG
BST1.JPG

Well, finally getting around to the purchase of the Sport EVO's and had them mounted down in Denver today. Fay Myers did a fantastic job and what a nice place. So, Thought I would post these up as I intend to get up in the morning and swap out the wheels/tires. Guess I need to post up the factory wheels/tires for sale as I'm about out of any room for storage.

View attachment 1571890 View attachment 1571891 View attachment 1571892
Hi all I was told by a very fast and quick busa team I can not say who, but they run quicker than 6.7 set and over 210 mph not to run them on the bike I am building. They brake they have broken some. I also was told by am L S R Guy they are ok to run in L S R . But then I have owned 7 sets of mag wheels 5 on a Lola T142 (F 5000 race car) and 2 sets on bikes. And yes they have broken too. Just my say. They do look good and they are light!

If I had of read this type of info initially I most likely would have just kept my stock wheels on. However, I've came this far and will not be racing but just some spirited riding at best. I think they will be ok for me and if they break under normal riding and I live to talk about it... someone will have some explaining to do from BST. Well, going out to the garage and get this thing done.

Hi all I was told by a very fast and quick busa team I can not say who, but they run quicker than 6.7 set and over 210 mph not to run them on the bike I am building. They brake they have broken some. I also was told by am L S R Guy they are ok to run in L S R . But then I have owned 7 sets of mag wheels 5 on a Lola T142 (F 5000 race car) and 2 sets on bikes. And yes they have broken too. Just my say. They do look good and they are light!

Back