Brown seat on black bike

04 Limited Busa

Registered
Anybody got any pics of a black Busa with a light brown or tan seat?I saw an Indian the other day like that and it was really sharp. The light brown seat broke up the black bike.

Something like
80575F5A-98E4-426A-86C4-863A6716FB62.jpeg

this?

how is the brown seat gonna tie in with the rest of your bike??

You got a gloss black hayabusa with bright red kanji decals..... How does any color brown match or flow with your bike?

There’s a reason you see them on cruisers that have the flat black rat rod or raw metal look to em. The brown seat is supposed to wear and looked distressed and add to the “vintage” look.

Now if you had a burgundy red or cream colored/ pearl white Busa I could see a camel brown seat looking good but that’s about it

I think it might look cool if going for kinda retro look. I never thought I wouldve put retro (retro in that Speed Racer sorta way)and hayabusa together, but I was way impressed with the all new retroish bng's suzuki put on the 18 models

how is the brown seat gonna tie in with the rest of your bike??

You got a gloss black hayabusa with bright red kanji decals..... How does any color brown match or flow with your bike?

There’s a reason you see them on cruisers that have the flat black rat rod or raw metal look to em. The brown seat is supposed to wear and looked distressed and add to the “vintage” look.

Now if you had a burgundy red or cream colored/ pearl white Busa I could see a camel brown seat looking good but that’s about it

My decals are really orange, they look red in the pics.

Didn’t member @pashnit have a light brown seat on his black and navy blue 2008? I guess that would be close to the pics you are looking for

Flame suit on. I had my stock foam cut down and added 2 layers of different foam back in instead of gel like I originally was going to.
F01B836D-1FCF-44A3-B6F2-ECA5FE24DCDE.jpeg

0B82D39A-1C27-4FF1-B78F-E4C7979B047A.jpeg

499E5E8A-DC53-457F-AF7A-61B21F665889.jpeg

While I was at it I went with the brown cover which I realize is polarizing to some people, but it I like it and it is definitely more comfortable than stock. I kept the stock skin if I want to return it to stock or sell the bike. I got enough extra vinyl to cover the back seat if I want to, but it will never have the back on as long as I have it.

Back